B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

What time did the party last last time martina was here? 4 amism? She's likely thinking 'bloody light weights'. 🙂

Last time she slept with Megan and Holly , it feels like she is kind of lost at the moment with everyone sleeping . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see what happens 😌 , you might be right 😊

Saw Alberto look at his phone.  If she's been calling him, he's ignoring her.  No way he's missed calls/texts and NOT ignored them from her.

Just now, Alladino said:

Sometimes I think you have never been to a real party. If you really believe that this bullshit, with the half naked dancing shows and all the pseudo lesbian bullshit is actually real. I hate it when people here can't even admit that this garbage is so unrealistic that there is no doubt that it only staged for the camera. The fact that the first half of the evening might have looked quite realistic makes this bullshit even more annoying. Don't you notice that this shows always follow the same pattern? Especially that RLC now seems to consist only of pseudo lesbians.

The sad thing is what is made impossible by all these shows. The normal behaviour between people who are really interested in each other and do not just want to give a show for the camera. All this has no room to exist if all the girls are busy pretending to want to dance half-naked on the tables. A real party is not possible, if there are no real emotions, no real guests and in the end the result is not for the residents but just again a show for the camera.

walking away side eye GIF

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Sometimes I think you have never been to a real party. If you really believe that this bullshit, with the half naked dancing shows and all the pseudo lesbian bullshit is actually real. I hate it when people here can't even admit that this garbage is so unrealistic that there is no doubt that it only staged for the camera. The fact that the first half of the evening might have looked quite realistic makes this bullshit even more annoying. Don't you notice that this shows always follow the same pattern? Especially that RLC now seems to consist only of pseudo lesbians.

The sad thing is what is made impossible by all these shows. The normal behaviour between people who are really interested in each other and do not just want to give a show for the camera. All this has no room to exist if all the girls are busy pretending to want to dance half-naked on the tables. A real party is not possible, if there are no real emotions, no real guests and in the end the result is not for the residents but just again a show for the camera.

But exactly these are the parties I have always been attending , even when people of this age were wearing more clothes than now ( but it was due to conservatism of the era and the place I live ) . 

Nowdays , you see girls wearing almost nothing , mini skirts that reach just a bit down of the ass , tops that tease the tits , the fashion is tempting and you can’t hold your breath . 

Joints and weed easily smoked  and in the open public since it isn’t a problem anymore . Even more drugs can be found easily .. It is fine and we just don’t agree , it is really ok . For me , the way I described you that is happening in my world , I find it exactly like the things I watch tonight for example . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Saw Alberto look at his phone.  If she's been calling him, he's ignoring her.  No way he's missed calls/texts and NOT ignored them from her.

Gaming for a man always more important 😂🤣

32 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

there has to be some sort of guest room or something, Nelly and Bog-down dissaperance makes no sense.

They might be sleeping on the bed under the stairs, a bed has been seen through the door from the gym