B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

21 hours ago, Daleys said:

No no no no no no if she got her own apt with her BF don't you know who we will see visiting them and that's the girls from the girls apt and the fake shows continue. I just want the ties with the girls apartments gone and new people new friends and everything. RLC needs to scrap all the apartments and bring in all new people and girls or whoever not tied to each other.

I agree 100% but unfortunately you and I must be the only one's that feel this way, everybody else is perfectly content with all the repeats and all the bonding that goes on with RLC and that my friend is the biggest problem to date with RLC.

16 hours ago, moules said:

Nelly went up the stairs to the garage, and came back with a laptop with all the connection wires.  Soi the garage is no longer just a garage, but is now an office and probably there is another room as well.

The garage is now Bogdan's spy room.  Over time he has gotten all the camera addresses so he can go in there and look at any room and any camera he wants.  It's a voyeur cave for the sick Bogdan!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree 100% but unfortunately you and I must be the only one's that feel this way, everybody else is perfectly content with all the repeats and all the bonding that goes on with RLC and that my friend is the biggest problem to date with RLC.

Yep seems everyone like these stupid fake shows and lesbian shit.:sad:

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I always hated the shows and especially the fake lesbian shows, but I will take real lesbians over guy/girl sex any day of the week.

Yep my friend,i myself prefer SOLO FEMALE or ONE or MORE FEMALE'S ONLY.If someone post's a guy/girl video i will NOT download it. i don't want to see a guy naked anytime or anywhere.       disgusted jim carrey GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, ARMY SNIPER said:

Yep my friend,i myself prefer SOLO FEMALE or ONE or MORE FEMALE'S ONLY.If someone post's a guy/girl video i will NOT download it. i don't want to see a guy naked anytime or anywhere.       

I'm with you all the way Army Sniper, I could care less about seeing any naked guys!

• Upvote 1