B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

Now that I can comment again after...yet, another time out by the liberal minded mods of this forum, Nelly & Bogdan have continued to ruin what once was a good thing.  By reading the comments, I read where the GOV's are now GOV's/COV's, what a huge fucking mistake by those two asshole managers.  I now have "0" interest in RLC thanks to them trying their hardest to fuck it up.  Therefore, my posts to this forum will be few and far between which should make the majority of you here very happy.  You all have been begging for this change and it's fixing to be full on and in your face because Bogdan thinks his shit don't stink and will fuck it all up just to spite the viewer, sooooo.......enjoy the new and fucked up VHRLC!!!

P.S.  I do reserve the right to every now and then post a snide comment or two based on what I've read on the forum or via PM's.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

overnight bag

Well with it being two couples at b4 now this might be happening more often for off camera and they will just do the regular shows on camera 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now that I can comment again after...yet, another time out by the liberal minded mods of this forum, Nelly & Bogdan have continued to ruin what once was a good thing.  By reading the comments, I read where the GOV's are now GOV's/COV's, what a huge fucking mistake by those two asshole managers.  I now have "0" interest in RLC thanks to them trying their hardest to fuck it up.  Therefore, my posts to this forum will be few and far between which should make the majority of you here very happy.  You all have been begging for this change and it's fixing to be full on and in your face because Bogdan thinks his shit don't stink and will fuck it all up just to spite the viewer, sooooo.......enjoy the new and fucked up VHRLC!!!

P.S.  I do reserve the right to every now and then post a snide comment or two based on what I've read on the forum or via PM's.

Hey, wait! What? 🤔 Does that mean you have had more than 0 interest in RLC in the last years? 😲 You illiberal minded member. Anyway, I wish you good luck with the fishing! 🎣 And happy Thanksgiving Day to all Americans! 🦃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Hey, wait! What? 🤔 Does that mean you have had more than 0 interest in RLC in the last years? 😲 You illiberal minded member. Anyway, I wish you good luck with the fishing! 🎣 And happy Thanksgiving Day to all Americans! 🦃

Harley needs a dictionary ,or at the very least, a definition of the word "liberal-minded". Harley- It's not an insult as you intended. It means open minded.:smile: Happy Thanksgiving, Harley!