B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

so I'm guessing martina&alberto have an agreement that she can strip in front lucian & borgan?🤷‍♂️

Alberto is home dancing in his robe with the little dog...lol

3 minutes ago, rebls said:

Alberto is going to get a salty tasting or fishy smelling kiss when Martina gets home.

I say it's most likely fish tasting 😂 very low chance of anything salty 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

10 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

so I'm guessing martina&alberto have an agreement that she can strip in front lucian & borgan?🤷‍♂️

Well, honestly, ANYONE can SEE Martina naked online, so stripping isn't too far off.  TOUCHING would be a HUGE problem if it were me.  If she wants to screw around with another girl, that's not an issue for me.  It's the guys I'm worried about when she's drunk.  She seems really into Holly tonight.  Seeing those two get it on would make my nuts explode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cela ne choque visiblement personne qu'Albeto parte et que Martina reste pour s'amuser toute seule avec les Russes simplement pour du spectacle.

C'est un drôle de couple vous ne trouvez pas ?

pour pourquoi ne pas repartir ensemble s'ils sont réellement en couple ou bien il y a un arrangement financier ?

Martina et Alberto n'ont aucune morale tout ça pour l'argent comme s'ils n'en ont pas assez

It obviously doesn't shock anyone that Albeto leaves and Martina stays around to have fun on her own with the Russians just for a show.

It's a strange couple, don't you think?

why not go back together if they are really a couple or there is a financial arrangement?

Martina and Alberto have no morals all for the money as if they don't have enough

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I want to say that seeing Alberto it is simply great , I think this guy is very underestimated , but I have always believed that he is an excellent partner for Martina as he brings good balance to her life ( her to him also as they seem to have differences in their characters ) , he knows how to cook , he takes care of the dog(s) and ..... he is a super gameplayer which I personally love 😂😂

I think he's really a canny lad for letting Martina stay at the party to learn some more Russian...😏

• Like 1