B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

53 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Oh i totally get that, i am not saying what Megan does isn't pleasing to the viewers, it's just scripted or you can say a show for the camera. I mean in her last visit she let her bf fuck another girl so she is willing to do anything

I think they just have an open relation , no commitments , anything goes 😌

52 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

it's okay, stop with ariana, this girl is able to masturbate in the middle of a bus of old people on a cruise !!! as usual she left the evening to go tell megan about her life !!! martina has done everything to get closer to holly, and despite having kissed her at 11pm, holly seems not to be interested, yet martina is beautiful, it is almost incomprehensible, but that makes 2 times that holly seems to be sucked elsewhere !!! result, martina sleeps so much she gets pissed off, and she is right !!!

Very well said corboblanc 😊

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

i am not saying what Megan does isn't pleasing to the viewers, it's just scripted or you can say a show for the camera. I mean in her last visit she let her bf fuck another girl so she is willing to do anything

Which girl did he have sex with?

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes..I will never understand why! Where else in the world, legally. does that? Why USA...?

Sorry EMM...Different topic, so I'll leave it 😉

I own 20 guns legally, so are you saying I shouldn't have them?

51 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

RLC needs to find a girl with Serafima tits, Amalia's ass and Holly's face. 

As we said a couple of nights ago , this would be the best tenant ever 😊

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A good escape during lockdown on a Friday night . 

It is a cheap show. Imagine there would be a real party and not just this pseudo lesbian show bullshit. I don't know why you keep trying to make this pathetic theater sound good. It is just a bunch of really bad actors pretending that something is going to happen, even though in the end almost everything is just a facade. The whole thing is artificial and lifeless.

It would be much better to see some real life there. Just a real party with some real guests. Not all the time this imitation version of a swinger event, with a bunch of show girls just pretending.

BTW, are the guys still there, or did they have to leave the place so the girls can perform their bullshit show?

• Thanks 1