B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

With Nelly’s disappearance , I don’t know if we can say that there’s another place nearby that they are sleeping 🤔

LMAO...there is still one more room that doesn't have any camera's and if Bogdan & now Nelly disappeared, they are probably in that room and I don't mean the garage.

Sounds like the party last night was more of a going away party than it was a birthday party.  I don't believe for one second that every girl that participates on RLC, has a frickin birthday while she is there.

These people are a bunch of inconsiderate assholes and only shows you what their true culture is like!!

12 hours ago, TheGambit said:

there has to be some sort of guest room or something, Nelly and Bog-down dissaperance makes no sense.

There is another room and I'm sure that's where they disappeared to.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, quasi said:

Actually a lot of parties I have been to are exactly like this.  Maybe you're just jealous that you never got invited to a party like this.  I have been to parties that makes these seem really tame. So until you know what you're talking about........

If I wanted to go to a event like this, I knew I would have to go to a brothel. Money is the motivation there and the most likely in B4 that makes this kind of bullshit possible.

This is what I find unsuitable for RLC. Money should not flow to create artificial events, but to motivate the residents to give an insight into their real life.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...there is still one more room that doesn't have any camera's and if Bogdan & now Nelly disappeared, they are probably in that room and I don't mean the garage.

Sounds like the party last night was more of a going away party than it was a birthday party.  I don't believe for one second that every girl that participates on RLC, has a frickin birthday while she is there.

These people are a bunch of inconsiderate assholes and only shows you what their true culture is like!!

Harley, your friend the one who is your source and sends you photos and inch by inch insides of the house is truly remarkable or maybe they went to a hotel and brought a girl there to do threesome ?

4 hours ago, quasi said:

I think there is a bedroom or office on the second floor by the door.  People go in a door there and disappear.   I wonder if that is the apartment that Nelly and Bogdan have also.  If you notice Nelly with no clothes on, seemed to go somewhere but not leave.  And Bogdan leaves, but doesn't leave.  I think there is more to the house than we see.  I mean until recently we didn't know about the exercise room outside of the space next to the grill. And a lot of nights Bogdan just goes somewhere, but then all of a sudden is back.  So I think there is another bedroom there.

BINGO!! 

4 hours ago, quasi said:

Actually a lot of parties I have been to are exactly like this.  Maybe you're just jealous that you never got invited to a party like this.  I have been to parties that makes these seem really tame. So until you know what you're talking about........

LOL these parties are all staged for the audience.  I'm not saying that parties don't happen where things get out of hand...hell, I've been to a few of them in my lifetime, but these parties are done for a purpose and the more they drink and the more they do drugs, it's just to get the slutty girls sluttier!!

8 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Harley, your friend the one who is your source and sends you photos and inch by inch insides of the house is truly remarkable or maybe they went to a hotel and brought a girl there to do threesome ?

I was gifted a room by room view of the house years ago and I know exactly what I'm talking about!!

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have your one beliefs and I respect that , I and many others simply believe differently . About the place that Bogdan and Nelly slept , it has been explained since the party was over . For people who watched it , it was a genuine birthday party , for the ones who are assuming conclusions based on what they read , their opinion is heard and written here , still , the common sense suggests that when you watch you make your own conclusions and when they tell you things , no matter how analyzed they are presented ,  the conclusions are directed in your mind by what you are told from others and not by yourself . 

Assholes or not , they are human beings and I don’t know why they need to be characterized as such and with such hate . Have they done something to hurt us or someone else around them that was exposed into cameras to deserve these comments ? In which way  our culture is better than them ? That we are doing what they are doing without cameras or in our lives we are saints and we have a life without sins ? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

BINGO!! 

LOL these parties are all staged for the audience.  I'm not saying that parties don't happen where things get out of hand...hell, I've been to a few of them in my lifetime, but these parties are done for a purpose and the more they drink and the more they do drugs, it's just to get the slutty girls sluttier!!

What would you have them do at these parties? Play bingo? It would be well worth watching then wouldn't it? Not! 

The sluttier they are the better as far as I'm concerned. 🙂 

40 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

What would you have them do at these parties? Play bingo? It would be well worth watching then wouldn't it? Not! 

I know, that's all the viewers want to see now days....well, you got it right in your face so you should be overjoyed!!

OH....and repeats after repeats!!

37 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

When they give a show it is work and not a party. One excludes the other. This is the actual problem of the GOV concept. RLC was once thought to be a glimpse into the lives of its residents. But this is not possible when the residents are busy giving a show for the camera.

A good casting is crucial. People that are genuinely exciting to watch, in situations that are real and not just faked. That would be what would make RLC worth seeing again. But it would also be necessary to finally let this pseudo lesbian shit go. The best would be a cast with almost as many guys as there are girls. Then maybe we could really see a real party in B4.

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You have your one beliefs and I respect that , I and many others simply believe differently . About the place that Bogdan and Nelly slept , it has been explained since the party was over . For people who watched it , it was a genuine birthday party , for the ones who are assuming conclusions based on what they read , their opinion is heard and written here , still , the common sense suggests that when you watch you make your own conclusions and when they tell you things , no matter how analyzed they are presented ,  the conclusions are directed in your mind by what you are told from others and not by yourself . 

Assholes or not , they are human beings and I don’t know why they need to be characterized as such and with such hate . Have they done something to hurt us or someone else around them that was exposed into cameras to deserve these comments ? In which way  our culture is better than them ? That we are doing what they are doing without cameras or in our lives we are saints and we have a life without sins ? 

I've watched RLC enough over the years to know how these people act so don't go questioning me about it.  I heard that at one point last night while Martina was asleep on the couch that Gina and I think Taylor were acting like two fucking idiots, getting all close to her and doing uncool shit.  Now, if I was told that and it's wrong then please correct me.  When people start trying to sleep, it's time to tone it down or go to bed yourself and not stay up making a lot of noise and pissing other people off.  They are rude and inconsiderate assholes like I said.  Please don't reply as I'm not in the mood to discuss this with you as you are one of those that will always see it a different way!

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

When they give a show it is work and not a party. One excludes the other. This is the actual problem of the GOV concept. RLC was once thought to be a glimpse into the lives of its residents. But this is not possible when the residents are busy giving a show for the camera.

A good casting is crucial. People that are genuinely exciting to watch, in situations that are real and not just faked. That would be what would make RLC worth seeing again. But it would also be necessary to finally let this pseudo lesbian shit go. The best would be a cast with almost as many guys as there are girls. Then maybe we could really see a real party in B4.

I agree with a lot of what you say, but guys or no guys, it's not going to change a thing.  These tenants have certain things that they must do while being a tenant.  Guy's usually fuck it all up unless they are seriously committed to one of the girls.  If they are just some Tinder date, they are only there to earn the girl extra bonus money and it doesn't make it any more real.