B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Repeats starting to bring their bfs with them to stay, I hope this is not the beginning of a new trend. We'll see if her bf gets a name put up.

As long as her bf comes once in a while to fuck her, that's okay by me but if he starts living there like Bogdan this is not good at all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I find mix of couple and singles living in the villa more interesting. an isolated couple on their own becomes boring in no time.

I totally agree with this...that's why I've already stopped watching Claire and Carlos. Tell the truth, I never started...😏

But the GOV apts are what floats my boat, and N&B should get their own pad too. I don't mind guys being there, but for a limited period or parties...Also parties with genuine long term couples there are inclines to be less interesting to watch after a while, imo...

But I appreciate that we're all here for different reasons....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

As long as her bf comes once in a while to fuck her, that's okay by me but if he starts living there like Bogdan this is not good at all

Yes. that's fine...I've just got it in my head that he's gonna be staying there. We'll find out for sure when the RLC guys puts the names up...probably next Monday 😏

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Holly and Megan are really good friends. I have no doubts that Holly would be included with Megan and Rocco at least one time. I'm not sure how good of friends Megan and Lorraine are or will be so there's still a chance we might see anything crazy with the four of them together. Megan does shows but she still has to like and be comfortable with all involved.

Megan tends to keep a short(ish) reign on Rocco, so he's not allowed to overstep the line with another girl...maybe she's mellowed now 🙄