6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul knows what leora is doing 

Know everything 

Leora and paul and Eva and Malia 

👸💓👨🐶🌟🐨🐈

I am sorry to say this but no he don't know everything, she often lies to him

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't think you are wrong ddhm, for the past seven years Leora has had an easy life and got a free 2 bedroom apartment and a good income and she has had the freedom to do what she wants when she wants with no responsibilities. Since moving to Prague she has more freedom and has given herself the life of luxury and always buying new things for herself. If she were to leave RLC and had to start paying her own rent and maintain the lifestyle she wants she would need to earn around $60.000 per year. With the past jobs she has had she would not find a job paying anywhere near the money she would need to maintain her lifestyle, and I don't think she is ready to give up her lifestyle and join the real world with a normal job, that would require her to make some sacrifices, and I don't think she is ready for that. Its for that reason I think she will be with RLC as long as she can. 

I agree with many of your points jetlag8 , I can only say that I would expect from Leora to be clever enough and realize by herself that we can win all the obstacles except one and that is the “time” . Nobody can escape the time and I hope she knows when her time has arrived to say “ goodbye” to this life , even more her loyal and eternal fan base that made her also the star that she is today , “ demanding “ the fans let’s say her reappearance after the collapse of the Russian apartments and also RLC finding the way to bring her in front of our screens , very fast to be honest 😊

I just think that the more she will be delaying her “ exit “ from the life of cameras , the more she will have difficulties to be part of the society and the real world with all its difficulties and challenges . And since I am a european citizen , I can tell you that Czech Republic is considered one of the “ cheap “  european countries , cost of living it is much less compared to other european countries like Germany , France , Austria for example and for sure the United States . She can have a normal life with around 25-30,000€ per year ( around 30-36,000$ ) or a luxury one with around 40,000€ ( around 48,000$ ) . 

In any case , happiness it is what matters and I hope she gets whatever she has dreamed and imagined in her life . 

The same applies for Malia of course 😌😇

7 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

paul knows most of the stuff that goes on. 

he just knows what she wants to tell him

He already asked her what she was doing and she lied to him about her actions saying that she was at home when she was out all weekend 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I agree with many of your points jetlag8 , I can only say that I would expect from Leora to be clever enough and realize by herself that we can win all the obstacles except one and that is the “time” . Nobody can escape the time and I hope she knows when her time has arrived to say “ goodbye” to this life , even more her loyal and eternal fan base that made her also the star that she is today , “ demanding “ the fans let’s say her reappearance after the collapse of the Russian apartments and also RLC finding the way to bring her in front of our screens , very fast to be honest 😊

I just think that the more she will be delaying her “ exit “ from the life of cameras , the more she will have difficulties to be part of the society and the real world with all its difficulties and challenges . And since I am a european citizen , I can tell you that Czech Republic is considered one of the “ cheap “  european countries , cost of living it is much less compared to other european countries like Germany , France , Austria for example and for sure the United States . She can have a normal life with around 25-30,000€ per year ( around 30-36,000$ ) or a luxury one with around 40,000€ ( around 48,000$ ) . 

In any case , happiness it is what matters and I hope she gets whatever she has dreamed and imagined in her life . 

The same applies for Malia of course 😌😇

I personally believe that the girls  are doing it the right way with their 'boyfriends' , it's not an easy situation for them.  There is no talk that either girl  is wanting to give up RLC.  Both girls are very generous to  family and friends with gifts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he just knows what she wants to tell him

He already asked her what she was doing and she lied to him about her actions saying that she was at home when she was out all weekend 😁

She always tells him when she is going out with boy friend, which is usually once a week, even though he only lives about 20 minutes away. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1