Where is Aussie?

jimbo4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

While laying in the dentist chair got me thinking Leora and Malia don't have super while teeth like the modern women get these days.

Oh don't tempt them Aussie - That may be next on the list....

Guys I'm going away for a few days for the Warrnambool Races. It's a big racing weekend with lots of partying and drinking.

I'll be heading off with my mates on Saturday (Aussie time) It's a 4.5 hour drive. In Australia as our country is huge it takes awhile to get anywhere.

We have only one rule "What happens at the "Bool" stays at the "Bool". 

My poor mates if it was raining women the poor buggers still wouldn't get hit.... Lucky for me I don't have that issue lol

See ya Tuesday and looking forward to see what our girls have got up too.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys I'm going away for a few days for the Warrnambool Races. It's a big racing weekend with lots of partying and drinking.

I'll be heading off with my mates on Saturday (Aussie time) It's a 4.5 hour drive. In Australia as our country is huge it takes awhile to get anywhere.

My poor mates if it was raining women the poor buggers still wouldn't get hit.... Lucky for me I don't have that issue lol

1200px-View_from_Pickering_Point%2C_Warr

Enjoy, you sound as if you've deserved the break 👍

51 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Jongens, ik ga een paar dagen weg voor de Warrnambool Races. Het is een groot raceweekend met veel feesten en drinken.

Ik ga zaterdag met mijn maten op pad. Het is 4,5 uur rijden. In Australië, aangezien ons land enorm is, duurt het even om ergens te komen.

We hebben maar één regel: "Wat er gebeurt bij de" Bool "blijft bij de" Bool ". 

Mijn arme vrienden als het regende, vrouwen, zouden de arme klootzakken nog steeds niet worden geraakt ... Gelukkig voor mij heb ik dat probleem niet lol

Tot dinsdag en ik kijk er naar uit om te zien wat onze meisjes ook hebben opgestoken.

NL.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Iemand nodig om u naar daar te brengen? Of om uw valiezen te dragen? Ik denk dat er veel kandidaten zijn. Geniet van uw trip met de vrienden. 😎🤠

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Iemand nodig om u naar daar te brengen? Of om uw valiezen te dragen? Ik denk dat er veel kandidaten zijn. Geniet van uw trip met de vrienden. 😎🤠

Top of my list.

No wives weekend, no down side

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

What no social distancing be careful Aussie you might catch something you don't want and I don't mean crabs

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Enjoy and have all the fun of the world 😊

• Like 1