Where is Aussie?

jimbo4

Aussie is fine , he has just some issues with RLC subscription and since he can’t currently watch , he prefers not to comment . His health is fine 😊 and he prepares for Christmas with warm temperatures because it is summer there . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Aussie is fine , he has just some issues with RLC subscription and since he can’t currently watch , he prefers not to comment . His health is fine 😊 and he prepares for Christmas with warm temperatures because it is summer there . 

Good to know laying in sun nice winter starting here maybe leora will warm me up

I personally want to thank everyone for the kind messages l’ve received. As ddhm advised l’ve been having issues with RLC. My credit card was replaced by my bank and RLC won’t accept my crew card. I’ve always had a rule if l don’t have an RLC account l won’t comment on events happening. 
While having account issues l’ve had health and family issues. Those whom know me well will understand l’m fighting like hell to keep out of hospital. 
l’ll try to be around a bit more while l wait for the RLC billing services get their act together.

Again l can’t express myself how grateful to those of you whom has asked and messaged me.

Take Care and wear your mask, as in Australia we beat COVID. No cases or deaths in the last 22 days and only 1 active case.

Cheers Aussie 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Great to see you back on Aussie! I know things are tough, and you have the spirit to get through. 👍

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I personally want to thank everyone for the kind messages l’ve received. As ddhm advised l’ve been having issues with RLC. My credit card was replaced by my bank and RLC won’t accept my crew card. I’ve always had a rule if l don’t have an RLC account l won’t comment on events happening. 
While having account issues l’ve had health and family issues. Those whom know me well will understand l’m fighting like hell to keep out of hospital. 
l’ll try to be around a bit more while l wait for the RLC billing services get their act together.

Again l can’t express myself how grateful to those of you whom has asked and messaged me.

Take Care and wear your mask, as in Australia we beat COVID. No cases or deaths in the last 22 days and only 1 active case.

Cheers Aussie 

Stay strong my friend...W
We should take a leaf out of your books regarding Covid. It's a joke in UK...

I hope your health issues clear up and you're back on form...🥴

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1