Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

An ACDC story I have is when ACDC were playing at the Doncaster Hotel in Doncater Rd Doncaster. I remember seeing my sister pasted out being passed back by the crowd. I just love how the love ones these days think the invented heavy metal music. Another memory is ACDC playing at the Myer Music bowl must have been in the mid to late 1980's.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

When I think of Leroa and Loverboy relationship it reminds me of this song.

Really Aus? I would think more 'Highway to hell' but.....

🤣

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Really Aus? I would think more 'Highway to hell' but.....

🤣

I'm about to post a song about Serafirma. Keep an eye out for it.

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It appeared as if Malia changed into some pj's and shortly afterwards put on a coat and exited the residence. I certainly hope she is alright.

Let’s hope that it will be a moment to settle things down with anyone which caused tonight’s unexpected incident and bringing her back in the apartment for only to start crying and have a bit of whiskey .. 

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It appeared as if Malia changed into some pj's and shortly afterwards put on a coat and exited the residence. I certainly hope she is alright.

That is very strange, especially with a curfew in place, I hope she is alright as well.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

That is very strange, especially with a curfew in place, I hope she is alright as well.

It also appeared that she turned off the regular lighting so perhaps she may not intend on returning for a good little while. I hope she went somewhere to be around someone to have some company and is alright.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It also appeared that she turned of the regular lighting so perhaps she may not intend on returning for a good little while.

I am not completely surprised she went out, I thought it was odd she was still dressed after 3:AM. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I am not completely surprised she went out, I thought it was odd she was still dressed after 3:AM. 

I have just noticed her bedroom door is closed, and she usually does that when she is not returning that night.

• Like 2