Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad
29 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Obviously neither is being honest with the other. 

If dishonesty is from both sides, why on earth is one so vital to the other one?? Why does he put up with a solid hour of abuse on the phone, only to then get himself ready to see her, if that is indeed what happened? How does she throw her phone on the floor with such venom, that she breaks the screen, sit at the end of the bed literally shaking with emotion, crying her eyes out, hardly able to get her breath, and then just 5 hours later contemplate calling him, and the following morning gleefully get ready to meet up??!! (If that's where she went of course - And even if not yesterday, it has happened enough in the past)

And why can she not get off the phone quickly enough, to then call Paul straight away, countless times.

CAN ANYONE MAKE ANY KIND OF SENSE OF THIS?? PLEASE??

29 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If dishonesty is from both sides, why on earth is one so vital to the other one?? Why does he put up with a solid hour of abuse on the phone, only to then get himself ready to see her, if that is indeed what happened? How does she throw her phone on the floor with such venom, that she breaks the screen, sit at the end of the bed literally shaking with emotion, crying her eyes out, hardly able to get her breath, and then just 5 hours later contemplate calling him, and th and one following morning gleefully get ready to meet up??!! (If that's where she went of course - And even if not yesterday, it has happened enough in the past)

And why can she not get off the phone quickly enough, to then call Paul straight away, countless times.

CAN ANYONE MAKE ANY KIND OF SENSE OF THIS?? PLEASE??

All can say she is special and one of a kind that's for sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

All can say she is special and one of a kind that's for sure.

And she certainly provides a lot to talk about too! Most of it nowadays bewildering, but still! 🤣

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Jimbo, i know. It's no shock to me that this is how she is. I know all about it. The shock is that IT IS HAPPENING TO HER, AND IT'S ALL HER OWN DOING. Why is she allowing her self to get on the verge of a breakdown, like she was Friday night? What has this guy got over her, that she allows herself to get this way 20, 25, 30 times in just FOUR MONTHS?? THAT is what i mean by shock and worry and anger from us.

Our view may not mean a tinkers cuss to her, but WE CARE. And i am not prepared to keep my gob shut if that Soft Arse in Prague keeps being part of her life. No way, not now.

When she left yesterday and I suggested that sex after quarrels is the best way to relax , most people here laughed and joked or made fun .. why it can’t be that this guy finally gives her the sex of her life so far ? The sex that she never had with Paul , why it can’t be that the sexual pleasure and experiences she gets from this guy not to be the reason that she still has him in her life ? 

Quite frankly , with the lack of communication face to face and mostly having the chance to interact daily via mobile , I think my speculation of great sex between eachother will grow stronger in my mind 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When she left yesterday and I suggested that sex after quarrels is the best way to relax , most people here laughed and joked or made fun .. why it can’t be that this guy finally gives her the sex of her life so far ? The sex that she never had with Paul , why it can’t be that the sexual pleasure and experiences she gets from this guy not to be the reason that she still has him in her life ? 

Quite frankly , with the lack of communication face to face and mostly having the chance to interact daily via mobile , I think my speculation of great sex between eachother will grow stronger in my mind 😊

I'm sorry, but after what happened on Friday night alone, that has happened multiple times since it all began, to see this woman nearly have a breakdown and lose it completely on countless calls, the suggestion to all the myriad of problems that have recurred over that entire 4 months of all this is that they should have more sex?? THAT'S THE SOLUTION??

To see and hear what has gone on time and time again, what is clearly an awful situation, this is how it's all fixed and sorted??

WOW.

And Paul MUST have done something right, for her to be in love with him for A DECADE and is STILL in love with him now. 

I have seen it all now. I am out of this discussion.