Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

For years , there have been endless talks that Paul doesn’t know how to satisfy her , there have guys here that amongst fun and serious talk would say “ were I Leora’s boyfriend , I would learn her how good sex is done “ and bla bla bla .. 

I never read any positive comment regarding Paul’s way of satisfying her , not to forget also that the introduction from her to the “ bates on camera world “ started most probably because she wasn’t getting pleasure from him , at least the way she would have liked . 

She was with Paul for hundred other reasons , but from 1 to 100 of satisfactory grades , I think sex would be the 100th .

You asked if someone could give an explanation why she is still with this guy  , that’s mine in my very humble opinion and I am sorry if  it doesn’t fit the moral values everyone has for Leora . 

Nobody gave Paul credit for anything really, me included, and he never came across as the world's greatest lover,but I often asked the question whether the majority of us could "perform " with a beautiful woman in front of live cameras and an audience of thousands waiting to criticise every move we made?....Not easy!!

Leora was attracted to him because of his intelligence ( Yes!! Truly ) They were intellectually compatible, which obviously was enough to satisfy both of them, bearing in mind he had no major problems with her satisfying her sexual needs in other ways, and as such we the audience were the benefactors,

They were both young when first they met, and gradually grew into each others ways, and after the many years of being together they were comfortable with each other. 

Paul is embossed on her heart and will always be in her soul, and to that extent she will find it difficult to replace him.....If indeed she really wants to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Nobody gave Paul credit for anything really, me included, and he never came across as the world's greatest lover,but I often asked the question whether the majority of us could "perform " with a beautiful woman in front of live cameras and an audience of thousands waiting to criticise every move we made?....Not easy!!

Leora was attracted to him because of his intelligence ( Yes!! Truly ) They were intellectually compatible, which obviously was enough to satisfy both of them, bearing in mind he had no major problems with her satisfying her sexual needs in other ways, and as such we the audience were the benefactors,

They were both young when first they met, and gradually grew into each others ways, and after the many years of being together they were comfortable with each other. 

Paul is embossed on her heart and will always be in her soul, and to that extent she will find it difficult to replace him.....If indeed she really wants to.

And that sums it all up perfectly! 👍

As far as the last bit goes.....No, i don't think she does at all. She wants him as part of her life, and he is.

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's not that bad, having thousands of dudes wanting to have at least 5 minutes or 5 pumps relationships if they lasted that long 🤣.

That's the combined total minutes I gather Aussie?

• Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I'd love to see and hear Leora's reaction if someone ever had the balls to say to her face "Hey, you know that guy you were with for a decade and who you still love now? Didn't satisfy you much did he, eh?".

Bet they'd regret asking. 😆

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Nobody gave Paul credit for anything really

Great nose picker 🤣🐨

I don't mind him generally.

Maybe the few times he lifted his arm towards her the only issues I had.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Great nose picker 🤣🐨

I don't mind him generally.

Maybe the few times he lifted his arm towards her the only issues I had.

I totally understand people's opinion towards him regarding certain things Aussie, and of course, there is no justification for incidents of that nature. But what has to be said, and i'm sure you'll agree, is that the vast majority of all their time together - Many many years of course -, they were happy and loving, and there is no doubt that she still, right to this minute, has that love there, and i believe he does too. Certainly that has been shown clearly in only the last couple of weeks between them. From both parties too. That bond is still as strong as ever as far as i'm concerned.

34 minutes ago, patou said:

Que Leora fait le bon choix en son âme et conscience 

Yes I agree with you, as long as she is happy more time than she is upset with him.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora aime de temps en temps un homme dans ses bras pour un petit plaisir sans la contraindre ou la commander

I generally agree most would too.