Milly (2020) Part #3

les68

46 minutes ago, les68 said:

I think you have a point there Amy. Either way as I said I think the good times are over for this apartment. Seems a shame after the new and repositioned cameras.

i bet she was a big draw though for vhtv. i would imagine in time things will resume as normal. she probably didn't like the fine they no doubt gave her. maybe she's rebelling to show them how she matters. just guessing. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, les68 said:

Lost 3 days of my subs whilst apartment was offline and now it is either empty or she is asleep. Definatly the last time I subscribe to VHTV.

milly is unique for sure. definitely one of the better voyeur type experience apts. as far as i can tell she does her thing and lives as if the cams aren't there at all. also, i don't think she reads CamCaps or interacts with anyone here. all of these are extremely rare of vhtv these days. unfortunately, vhtv is totally dependant on a handful of managers to find talent and none of them really have any appreciation for preserving a real voyeur experience. the cam cash machine is just too tempting. they'll take anyone who will immediately have sex on cam. chances of another place like Milly's is slim at best. maybe she'll snap out of it. good luck!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

milly is unique for sure. definitely one of the better voyeur type experience apts. as far as i can tell she does her thing and lives as if the cams aren't there at all. also, i don't think she reads CamCaps or interacts with anyone here. all of these are extremely rare of vhtv these days. unfortunately, vhtv is totally dependant on a handful of managers to find talent and none of them really have any appreciation for preserving a real voyeur experience. the cam cash machine is just too tempting. they'll take anyone who will immediately have sex on cam. chances of another place like Milly's is slim at best. maybe she'll snap out of it. good luck!

I don't think she will "snap out of it" as the apartment has been empty for over twelve hours now.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, les68 said:

I don't think she will "snap out of it" as the apartment has been empty for over twelve hours now.

Twelve hours without cock,must be having withdrawal symptons by now lol. No doubt though she is getting her fixes outside the apartment as can't imagine that puss being left undrilled for very long :biggrin:

• Like 1