Milly (2020) Part #3

les68

3 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Cause they are scared shitless that they will be fined into oblivion, which they will and no one will be there for them. We're fucked because Democrats are fucking power hungry assholes. I will leave this state as soon as I can.

Thats a good idea

Where will you go to?

G?

18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wonder how she charges. A certain amount if time, or per cumshot? I would charge per load , that way if he finishes in 5 minutes you can throw him out, and have the rest of the day to go shopping, or get a facial and her nails done!

So what you are saying is that after a potential facial you would go for a facial.😈

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Just In said:

So what you are saying is that after a potential facial you would go for a facial.😈

No cum facials from customers if it was my business. I'd tell him that up front. If he tries to shoot me in the face ,ill squeeze his balls and ruin his orgasm. Then as usual, kick him to the curb! I got a feeling I wouldn't get a lot of return customers

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, les68 said:

I think I was to quick renewing my subs. I don't think this apartment will be back on line. If it was a nono or a power failure it should have been sorted by now.

I wish VHTV was more like this. Nobody knowing jack shit about what is happening. No promises and no guarantees. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, les68 said:

3 days now. Still no reply from VHTV. Last time I will ever subscribe.

Think she will not come back. 😞

I did not renew my sub. Really not like the last apartments added. Just will check this forum and if something good appears, maybe will renew in the future. But for now, nothing good for me.

• Like 3

If they had not relisted her I would not have renewed either. I feel like I have been conned especially after no replies to support. Still at least we have all learned what VHTV think of their customers. Basically the could not give a shit. Just stick bits of girls in rubbish apartments and let them cam and lie around all day with their legs open. Real women like Milly well just discard them as and when they can for any old reason.

• Like 2