Milly (2020) Part #3

les68

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Surely it's by time; otherwise, you end up with guys edging all night long. If there is one thing I can't stand is guys who edge while having sex with their girl. I say, better to cum multiple times from passion then to have sex 5 times and the only orgasm is just a settlement from surrender. Edge when bate guys, not when you're having sex with someone. IMHO, of course.

Milly is going to prematurely wear out that pussy

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, les68 said:

Wonder when the apartment will come back on line after the recent upset. If she gets fined then that fanny of hers will have to get a lot more use to pay for it.

Did you know that the Irish currency before the euro was called the punt, yes i did say punt :biggrin: Nothing to do with Milly but a good historical fact :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Can't get one in California now at all. They are all closed again.

Cali is a screwed up state, why don't these businesses stand up to Newsome? My state is just as bad. In the begining of all this the only thing left open practically were liquor stores. No churches or AA meetings though. Non essential

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Surely it's by time; otherwise, you end up with guys edging all night long. If there is one thing I can't stand is guys who edge while having sex with their girl. I say, better to cum multiple times from passion then to have sex 5 times and the only orgasm is just a settlement from surrender. Edge when bate guys, not when you're having sex with someone. IMHO, of course.

It would be the guy getting an orgasm if I was in the business. If I've had enough of him there would be no edging, I'd finish him off in ways edging would be out of the question, then kick his ass to the curb!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It would be the guy getting an orgasm if I was in the business. If I've had enough of him there would be no edging, I'd finish him off in ways edging would be out of the question, then kick his ass to the curb!

OOhhh you little devil Ash, no holding you back then ::)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Cali is a screwed up state, why don't these businesses stand up to Newsome? My state is just as bad. In the begining of all this the only thing left open practically were liquor stores. No churches or AA meetings though. Non essential

Cause they are scared shitless that they will be fined into oblivion, which they will and no one will be there for them. We're fucked because Democrats are fucking power hungry assholes. I will leave this state as soon as I can.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG! You're like the wonder woman of sex Ash!

sex and the city flirting GIF

• Like 1