Milly (2020) Part #3

les68

44 minutes ago, les68 said:

I thought it was my end at fault. A bit sudden wasn't it. She had 2 blokes there I think.

yep! i don't have a sub, but all seemed fine to me. vhtv even tweeted 2 posts about her. oh well! i'm sure she'll be back, no reason to give up the vhtv money when there is no doubt her business is still booming. 🚨

maybe there was a no no committed and some shut the apt down with a ticket. not sure. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

yep! i don't have a sub, but all seemed fine to me. vhtv even tweeted 2 posts about her. oh well! i'm sure she'll be back, no reason to give up the vhtv money when there is no doubt her business is still booming. 🚨

maybe there was a no no committed and some shut the apt down with a ticket. not sure. 

Probably over shagged from too many dicks and needed urgent resuscitation :biggrin:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, lolaaloveyou said:
I'm a bit sick of them censoring everything. I don't think I'm going to renew my subscription.

it only takes one ticket to shut a place down. if there is violemce or drugs or cam tampering, vhtv fines the crap out of them, which makes for a rather vanilla real life show. 

* I have no idea why the apt was taken offline though. maybe ISP or power outage. who knows! 

• Like 1