Sina & Sky (2020) Part #1

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He may be regretting already 😂😂
Such a big "coincidence" this visit today 😁

And not that shy anymore. What a difference. But when i look at her bruises i think they still were in contact with each other. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jawis said:

This is so weird. We're talking about it and she's there. Maybe they read it and inivited her🤣 But not the pretty girl from a half year ago. Wonder what she's done the past half year if you look at her body now. 

Unfortunately she definitely is a disappointment compared with the pics from last night 😔

55 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Begin to think that he's guilty of the bruises of the girls. When Sina came home after her vacation she had bruises. Now this girl.  

Lol.. he doesn’t look like the sadomasochistic type but you never know .

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Begin to think that he's guilty of the bruises of the girls. When Sina came home after her vacation she had bruises. Now this girl.  

Well the way he was throwing Sina about on the sofa yesterday when having sex can understand all the bruises.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well the way he was throwing Sina about on the sofa yesterday when having sex can understand all the bruises.

Is it ? Then it’s good that he doesn’t fancy the likes of the one KimOnill fucked last night. If he tried to throw or even lift her, he will definitely pull a muscle or two and will be in physiotherapy by now 😃

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

They say love hurts & you only hurt the one you love😁

I can definitely understand now why my manager keeps hurting me with the appraisal ratings. I always knew she had a thing for me 😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

This is so weird. We're talking about it and she's there. Maybe they read it and inivited her🤣 But not the pretty girl from a half year ago. Wonder what she's done the past half year if you look at her body now. 

Not weird at all loool