RLC issues

mark t

Hey... a little help please...... I can't see the , find those sub topics page??  who farts the mosts, hottest girls type pages ...

what help I am looking for is advice on how to re-access free RLC...  I got this screen  "daily playback is limited for non members"     buy membership    now in past times I would get this but access would come back in a day or so??? it has been 4-5 days now ....am I blocked ??? why? I would not know a reason... but I have tried re-google and other methods .... thanks for any others experience on how to fix this and re-access the free RLC 

10 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hey... a little help please...... I can't see the , find those sub topics page??  who farts the mosts, hottest girls type pages ...

what help I am looking for is advice on how to re-access free RLC...  I got this screen  "daily playback is limited for non members"     buy membership    now in past times I would get this but access would come back in a day or so??? it has been 4-5 days now ....am I blocked ??? why? I would not know a reason... but I have tried re-google and other methods .... thanks for any others experience on how to fix this and re-access the free RLC 

Just refresh  the screen after it shows that daily playback nonsense or click the button keep viewing. 

On 11/27/2020 at 10:19 PM, StnCld316 said:

Just refresh  the screen after it shows that daily playback nonsense or click the button keep viewing. 

ya tried that numerous times and switched apys , back spaced all that stuff.... I had to erase all cookies etc  (annoying)  as Ulysse123 suggested (that worked ) but I have had to do that a couple times ?//  I thought I was blocked again???   I tend to leave it open and for weeks on end in the past and all of a sudden got this blocking /time limit BS....

I sure hope it stops so I don't have to kill my cookies etc all the time .... thanks bud

Insert image from URL

On 11/27/2020 at 10:19 PM, StnCld316 said:

• Upvote 1

Aw shucks Sniper. You didn't have to do that for li'l ol' me. That idiot will be on the TV screen for years to come.

Sometimes, I wish I was a sniper with nothing to lose. I'd show you how to 'drain the swamp'. Just start at the top and don't stop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1