B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

11 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

What did you lot call Ginger when she bated from day one? easy, slut and other unpleasent names. Cause a girl doesn't bate she's now an ice queen. What do you what?

Ginger was overdoing it and  I think this is what caused the reactions .. sera and radi they are just on paying holidays and they do nothing even to create a bit of teasing comments .. it is a respectful decision that still makes subscribers not pleased .. look at Ariana and how popular she is by just living her life and pleasing herself regularly and at the same time her fans and viewers 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ginger was overdoing it and  I think this is what caused the reactions .. sera and radi they are just on paying holidays and they do nothing even to create a bit of teasing comments .. it is a respectful decision that still makes subscribers not pleased .. look at Ariana and how popular she is by just living her life and pleasing herself regularly and at the same time her fans and viewers 😉

So you tell me the difference between Ginger and Ariana or any other girl. In my opinion Ginger didn't over do to it, she was more willing. So what do you want from a scale of Ginger to say Assol? What do you want to see from these girls? Do you want it easy or are you willing to wait? That's the question.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

So you tell me the difference between Ginger and Ariana or any other girl. In my opinion Ginger didn't over do to it, she was more willing. So what do you want from a scale of Ginger to say Assol? What do you want to see from these girls? Do you want it easy or are you willing to wait? That's the question.

I don’t have any problem that Sera or Radi do nothing , I am not a fan when I see any things happening that don’t come natural . If they ever feel they want to please themselves in front of the cameras or just do anything sexual , I will be content , if not , I can look other apartments or in this one Ariana that we know she is a guarantee of doing something 😌

I say Ginger was overdoing it because the body language many times in my opinion was suggesting  that she wasn’t pleasing herself , she just had to offer most of the times something to the viewers . But there’s also a detail here , personally I wasn’t attracted to Ginger and this is maybe that makes me have this opinion , I don’t say it is the right one . 

I want to see natural things from the girls and not things for the cameras . They feel to have sex because they are young and their hormones crave for it , they should do it but not for the viewers , for us will be the bonus watching them ,  I want to see them bating because they are horny and they feel to and not for the cameras ... this is what I would like to see from the girls and generally from the tenants 😇

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t have any problem that Sera or Radi do nothing , I am not a fan when I see any things happening that don’t come natural . If they ever feel they want to please themselves in front of the cameras or just do anything sexual , I will be content , if not , I can look other apartments or in this one Ariana that we know she is a guarantee of doing something 😌

I say Ginger was overdoing it because the body language many times in my opinion was suggesting  that she wasn’t pleasing herself , she just had to offer most of the times something to the viewers . But there’s also a detail here , personally I wasn’t attracted to Ginger and this is maybe that makes me have this opinion , I don’t say it is the right one . 

I want to say natural things from the girls and not things for the cameras . They feel to have sex because they are young and their hormones crave for it , I want to see them bating because they are horny and they feel to and not a how for the cameras ... this is what I would like to see from the girls and generally from the tenants 😇

I do get what you are saying, you're a good spectator, but I'll refer to something in the spring were the villa was empty with only Ginger present. I said 'Ginger alone, which room will she use'. I can see it now she was on the livingroom table before I'd finished that quote. Ginger did everything other people wanted other girls to do and she got slated for it, so why should girls now show anything?

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't think i have seen B1, B2 and B4 so dead all together since i subscribed to RLC. Major changes needed

Get rid of Nelly and Bogdan!!  I know none of you want to listen to an asshole like myself but I'm telling you the problem is Nelly & Bogdan.  They are way to involved in all the apartments and have NO BUSINESS being managers (I will continue to call them managers until someone can prove me wrong) of anything.....it would be like shitting where you eat!!!

25 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Like Elmira for example. She was literally one of the best masturbators in recent times. It was never forced, it just came very naturally. That's when everything is best, in my opinion.

Ginger was almost like she followed some kind of prime time duty, she put on stockings and devil horns, possitioned herself straight infront of the camera, and hammered on with a dildo. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

In general , nothing much is happening since 2-3 weeks in the apartments , it has never been this quiet and nearly everything happening for the tenants outside . But as they have said , why they should and take all shit by called whores , sluts and so on ? They       do their staff out and yes , they lose some money by not providing content inside the apartments but at least they escape the bad characterizations ... Although they should not care of what it is written here by many . 

They are in a business where they will be honored by some and told like it is by others.  You live in a part of the world where everything slutty is praised and to you it's no big deal...in other words, you see nothing wrong with anything you see regardless of the money you pay for it.  Obviously money doesn't mean anything to you and the only thing that matters to you is that everyone agrees with what you like and if not...that get slammed by you just like I did tonight for saying some cam whore is going to fuck someone tonight.  Don't you see how fucked up that is??