B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

il y a 1 minute, Kingbanks a dit :

Je vois qu'elle a réparé les lumières 😂

Elle n'a rien réparé du tout, elle a simplement allumé la lumière de sa chambre qui lorsque on l'éteint ( la lumière) ,

la vision de nuit des caméras se déclenche automatiquement dans les deux à trois secondes mais avec sa lumière bleue 

elle a annihiler le démarrage de la vision de nuit, c'est voulu  !!!

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

I thought the cameras were not suppose to be interfered with, this kind of lighting is interfering wth the cameras. Come on rlc do something about it. 

LOL the viewers have put up with it ever since the inception of RLC, why stop now....bring on the mood lighting!!

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can understand the frustration with the lightning , i just believe we should be a bit more fair with Monica , she is the only one with Holly that actually brought a guy in the apartment ( the second she did something and not forget the decent sharing GOT friend 😉 ) , so for me , she is willing to share than all the others who do almost everything  outside  

I praised Monica when she brought home that other guy a few months ago, whom she had sex with on camera twice. I might praise and encurage her again, if she does something similar. I love her bush! 😍 But she has to stop messing up the lights, and preferably all the bullshit tease shows she is doing too. Just be yourself, girl! Stop acting.