B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Noldus

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can understand the frustration with the lightning , i just believe we should be a bit more fair with Monica , she is the only one with Holly that actually brought a guy in the apartment ( the second she did something and not forget the decent sharing GOT friend 😉 ) , so for me , she is willing to share than all the others who do almost everything  outside  

Where's my damn fiddle!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Сергей Белый said:

And fucking Hitlerite too!!! Most of you talking about girls with no respect and even normal attitude. Please fuck yourself, maybe it helps you feel more relaxed😂👌🏻

doing what these girls do for a living, and you want everybody to treat them with respect?  nah no not!!

3 minutes ago, Сергей Белый said:

And fucking Hitlerite too!!! Most of you talking about girls with no respect and even normal attitude. Please fuck yourself, maybe it helps you feel more relaxed😂👌🏻

Great post! 👏🏻 And welcome as a first time poster, my friend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I praised Monica when she brought home that other guy a few months ago, whom she had sex with on camera twice. I might praise and encurage her again, if she does something similar. I love her bush! 😍 But she has to stop messing up the lights, and preferably all the bullshit tease shows she is doing too. Just be yourself, girl! Stop acting.

Yeah, I didn't see what happened this afternoon. But at least she's bringing the guys she's hooking up with over, unlike her roommates. It's been a welcome change from her this stay.

The lighting looks truly terrible though, hopefully that doesn't happen again. RLC really should just have a blanket "Don't mess with the lighting" rule. But they've had years to make that simple rule and have never bothered so it will keep happening.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Сергей Белый said:

Pffff. Maybe better Napoleon? I wish I were Amalia with her nice ass☺️

The only downside is that if you were Amalia, you couldn't watch that amazing ass from every angle. It's hard to turn araound so much.

• Haha 3