B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I wasn't a RLC subscriber back then, so I never watched Hakeem. but I remember reading on the forum that he was bringing prostitutes home 😁 

Most of them were flirting applications dates , he had 3-4 who were repeatedly visiting . No matter what kind of women they were , I think he has been a “ victim of jealousy “ , I believe there are many men in this forum that can’t stand seeing a man every second day having a different woman , especially married guys who are stuck with the same person since a lifetime ( please , no offense taken as it isn’t any personal comment for anyone here , just an opinion ) . 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most of them were flirting applications dates , he had 3-4 who were repeatedly visiting . No matter what kind of women they were , I think he has been a “ victim of jealousy “ , I believe there are many men in this forum that can’t stand seeing a man every second day having a different woman , especially married guys who are stuck with the same person since a lifetime ( please , no offense taken as it isn’t any personal comment for anyone here , just an opinion ) . 

Some of it is jealousy, but if you pay more attention most of the hatred comes from the older members ( 60-90 years old men ), I think they get really frustrated by looking at other people fucking as they are impotence themselves and are not able to function sexually. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Some of it is jealousy, but if you pay more attention most of the hatred comes from the older members ( 60-90 years old men ), I think they get really frustrated by looking at other people fucking as they are impotence themselves and are not able to function sexually. 

Careful on your comments and prepare for irony laughing emojis or the confused ones 🤯🤯🤯😱😂🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

That's why you are on here is it Blue ::)

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Before even quoting your comment , you got the laughing emoji .. what more can we say ? 😔

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Before even quoting your comment , you got the laughing emoji .. what more can we say ? 😔

that's from a guy who is on my ignore list. not sure why, but he likes to follow me around and react to my posts 😃  like I said it's entertaining 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

that's from a guy who is on my ignore list. not sure why, but he likes to follow me around and react to my posts 😃  like I said it's entertaining 😁

Glad to hear that Blue 👍 how would you know if i am on your ignore list then pal? Never mind all good fun eh.

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

It looks like amalia & amira is setting up there next date 😂😂

meanwhile I'm super excited for cyberpunk 2077 to be released on Wednesday 😁😁🎮

they look hot.👍 

Monica is not home, so there is a chance that something hot happens there tonight 😃