B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Just now, Kingbanks said:

they should just stay out and don't come back😂😂

I don't think milena is the sole reason they prefer to go out all night they have there own room 🤷‍♂️

But once again this is rlc issue not ours just save your money until something happens this pandemic is not over anytime soon

something happens like wait for this lot to leave and see who replaces them. i mean all the barca apartments

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I agree with you but they do have there own rooms and if they wanted to have sex at the apartment they could 🤷‍♂️

I think the more the pregnancy progresses , the more awkward the situation for the girls becomes , it is like sometimes they don’t know actually if they should do one thing  or the other so as not to disturb future “ mama Milena “.. it is just strange to watch for me .

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

mama milena is a greedy person she gonna suck rlc udder till the last drop

Well she fucked for rlc members entertainment and got preggers doing it, so now rlc members are paying for her baby's college fees. 🙂 I don't blame her.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Well she fucked for rlc members entertainment and got preggers doing it, so now rlc members are paying for her baby's college fees. 🙂 I don't blame her.

she could use a condom if she did not want to have a baby 😃 

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

she could use a condom if she did not want to have a baby 😃 

There is a great possibility of luck that this baby was conceived outside of the RLC apartments as it would coincide with the moment when she was away to join her fiancé, long before this one came for the first time in front of the cameras.
In view of their relationship together in the different apartments, this baby is far from being an accident and I think it is just the normal stage in their couple life.
They seem to go very well together and I find it very nice to share this evolution of life and I wish them all the happiness in the world in their next step

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, matri69 said:

ma Milena vorrebbe partorire nel programma???? che vergogna di donna?? pur di guadagnare soldi semplici!!! andasse a lavorare!!

I doubt she'll give birth on the project. I think she is entitled to 'work' as long as she is comfortable with it. Plenty of women all around the world continue to work deep into their pregnancies in other occupations.

• Like 3