B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He WILL fuck her tonight!!

If he does...and I'm sure she's trying to net him judging by her attire tonight, it'll be a huge step up from putting an arm around her for an hour watching GOT, once in half a dozen visits...to fucking her on 3 cams watched by thousands...

Having said that, she was sending some pretty hot stuff to someone on her phone today...

I pleasure myself all the time when I see something nice from a service I am paying . Don’t forget when you get the summary from the member / members who will send you details of what happened , photos and videos to come back to me and tell me “ you see how I was right “ ... 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Having said that, she was sending some pretty hot stuff to someone on her phone today...

and that's why I said it will be tonight but I could be wrong but i'm in no stretch an asshole for saying "she WILL fuck him tonight"!!  I guess I should have said....SHE WILL have SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with HIM tonight!!

At any rate, I just got a much better offer to do something else with my neighbor across the street and quite frankly I'm tired of sticking needles in you all's eyes for one night...so I will bid you all a good evening and catch y'all later!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

and that's why I said it will be tonight but I could be wrong but i'm in no stretch an asshole for saying "she WILL fuck him tonight"!!  I guess I should have said....SHE WILL have SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with HIM tonight!!

At any rate, I just got a much better offer to do something else with my neighbor across the street and quite frankly I'm tired of sticking needles in you all's eyes for one night...so I will bid you all a good evening and catch y'all later!!

Nite Harley...When your source tells you they didn't fuck, tomorrow, you can tell us you were wrong then..😏

I can't see you either, like you can't see RLC...so, with all your gorgeous girls next door and across the street you keep telling us about, and that much better offer, I think you'll fuck your neighbour tonight too...Good luck 😉

• Like 2

Apologies on losing my temper over Harley , I know I can be the most patient person in the world , but there are things that if you keep more silent , all these people simply don’t deserve to be named and characterized with the luxury of typing behind a keyboard and knowing nothing about them . 

With that being said , back to the program 😂🤣 with this super decent  guy and his presence who will be named as the greatest RLC hero resisting to Monica and her ways to drive him crazy 😂😂😂🤣😁😆🥳🥳🥳

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nite Harley...When your source tells you they didn't fuck, tomorrow, you can tell us you were wrong then..😏

I can't see you either, like you can't see RLC...so, with all your gorgeous girls next door and across the street you keep telling us about, and that much better offer, I think you'll fuck your neighbour tonight too...Good luck 😉

Not with his heart condition 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1