B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Hope is indeed a new couple,so few new residents,have mercy rlc and dont put in b5 just "leftovers",couldnt not be lazier than that..insteat of looking,find a nice new couple they just chanhe others couples to b5☹️.No ideia why someone woild be happy with that,would be no change..just same ones but in another house.Put some dam effort and bring an nice Spanish couple.

• Upvote 1

No way.The couple in b4 seems to be packing..to move to b5!?Jesus Crist its Cristmas not even an effort to gives us a new couple,they just moving b4 couple to were and no extra money is needed☹️.They get that money in their pocket..we get same we already had..rejoined recycling.unbeliable.

• Upvote 1

If that’s true for Lorraine & Anthony moving to b5 then that’s the most sensible thing rlc has done for ages and it hopefully could be quite promising if Lorraine and Claire start making out 🤞Only trouble is you lose one bloke from a GOV then another bad penny shows up to continue humping Gina ☹️

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Finally L&A moving to B5 and at the right place in COV if that's true. Couldn't be more happy than that!

Now that Loraine has boy toy on her mind, I'm sure she asked to be moved to B5 to be closer to him so it will be easier to slip out and have some fun with him...RLC is just to easy to figure out!!

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now that Loraine has boy toy on her mind, I'm sure she asked to be moved to B5 to be closer to him so it will be easier to slip out and have some fun with him...RLC is just to easy to figure out!!

I highly doubt that 😂

what do you think will happen loraine&anthony get into an argument at a party at one of the gov apartments then she goes back to b5 then invite boytoy over while anthony is not there😂😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I highly doubt that 😂

what do you think will happen loraine&anthony get into an argument at a party at one of the gov apartments then she goes back to b5 then invite boytoy over while anthony is not there😂😂

I was told that you could see the interest between her and boy toy but after what happened the night she brought him back to B4, I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell that Anthony would let her leave after an argument for fear of what she might do.  By the way....that was by far the stupidest thing she could have done bringing that boy toy back to B4 just to piss Anthony off because she is the one that sets up all that 3some shit.  She has no one to blame but herself!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that you could see the interest between her and boy toy but after what happened the night she brought him back to B4, I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell that Anthony would let her leave after an argument for fear of what she might do.  By the way....that was by far the stupidest thing she could have done bringing that boy toy back to B4 just to piss Anthony off because she is the one that sets up all that 3some shit.  She has no one to blame but herself!!!

what interest did she have in him?😂

someone probably missed read it😂

also I agree it is her own fault now they are stuck with claire&carlos 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

On 12/22/2020 at 10:15 AM, ddhm said:

Maybe complications with Piper’s departure or her departure from RLC today . Let’s see if we see them again in the future ... but I think as guests will be seen in Masha’s apartment for sure 😌

I heard that Piper flew back to Ukraine to visit Grandma, she has not been in your homeland for a long time
Tayler will have gone to Italy
therefore the separate departure

I also think we will see the two of them at Masha's when Piper is back

• Thanks 1