B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

17 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

anthony wants some new pussy 😂

I think some things were clear today , it was a move some minutes ago with Claire just being almost ready to grab his cock and he showed no with his hand .. like it isn’t allowed 

• Upvote 1

Many small steps by all 5 of them today of what is allowed and what isn’t .. The most important is that they are comfortable and apart from being obvious a show , they take it in my opinion as a “ limited “ sex game ... Monica second day in a row seems she enjoys at the moment , we will see in the future how all this will be played out .. sometimes as I said there are lines that shouldn't be crossed , at least not too fast , as they can create disastrous problems .. so far so good for our entertainment 😇

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

amalia couldnt or didnt touch it either

I know , but still Anthony went for her repeatedly , today he didn’t make anything more except some slapping to both Claire and Monica .. I believe some talks have been made ..😇

Just now, ddhm said:

Many small steps by all 5 of them today of what is allowed and what isn’t .. The most important is that they are comfortable and apart from being obvious a show , they take it in my opinion as a “ limited “ sex game ... Monica second day in a row seems she enjoys at the moment , we will see in the future how all this will be played out .. sometimes as I said there are lines that yelling are crossed too fast can create disastrous problems .. so far so good for our entertainment 😇

will it continue when its just the 4 of them, doubt it

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many small steps by all 5 of them today of what is allowed and what isn’t .. The most important is that they are comfortable and apart from being obvious a show , they take it in my opinion as a “ limited “ sex game ... Monica second day in a row seems she enjoys at the moment , we will see in the future how all this will be played out .. sometimes as I said there are lines that yelling are crossed too fast can create disastrous problems .. so far so good for our entertainment 😇

It was just gross.:dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

will it continue when its just the 4 of them, doubt it

I don’t see anything happening at least in the near future when they are only the four of them .. but after my completely false predictions with M&N , well , it is all I think about  the right moment for anything as the lockdowns and curfew results start slowly to become obvious ...