B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As we say in UK, Martina and Nelly were a totally different kettle of fish compared to this pile of shite...

That was genuine .. Emotions and feelings explosion .. this was “ rabota “ “ trabaho “ “δουλειά “ , “ work “ ... the question is why Monica would reach this point today ... 🤨🤔

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I highly doubt it .. only if she gets extremely horny .. I never  saw her lose control .. it happened today also , she knew exactly what she should do and how far to go ... but , who knows what is in the mind of a woman at the end ? 🤷‍♂️

Or he spikes her drink and everyone else has gone out...😏

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if anyone can confirm that Carlos asked Monica for more and she denied .. I think it happened towards the end of the show .. 

I don't think so. she had just started to enjoy it before Anthony interrupted them. I don't think she was gonna let him fuck her tonight, but she seemed ok with touching and him licking her nipples.  

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That was genuine .. Emotions and feelings explosion .. this was “ rabota “ “ trabaho “ “δουλειά “ , “ work “ ... the question is why Monica would reach this point today ... 🤨🤔

image.jpeg.ec28b917feea4e4f8b45b1a0b6d8b46b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well hey i nailed it when i said they would push it it a bit more this time,got to push it a bit more to keep interest just look how people quit watching the kim and alex and lucians shows

yes, with the exception of Leora's fans, very few like to watch the same thing over and over again. so they have to make a little progress every time if they want to keep it interesting. 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

when does she go out long enough to shag

I guess you shag for hours on end then!!

RLC is scraping shavings off the bottom of the barrel with these ridiculous shows.  It's really sad to see what RLC has become these days!!  I couldn't remember why I didn't like Monica that much and now I'm reminded why.  Pathetic....