B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

1 hour ago, matri69 said:

ci vorrebbero più coppie come Claire & Carlos aperte ..... anthony che delusione sempre con un cazzo molle...😷🤔 Con un figa come Loreine ha un cazzo sempre molle

anthony dick wasn't soft when he had sex with loraine yesterday 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Anthony does well when it's only Loraine with him but as soon as he is called upon in group activities, he just can't get it up

he was conflicted 😂

he was thinking to much 😂 so much pussy around him that's what got him & trouble when he tried to get amalia 😂

but he is fine now that he knows he can never do it with another girl 😏

Edited by Kingbanks

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Anthony does well when it's only Loraine with him but as soon as he is called upon in group activities, he just can't get it up

Yesterday , for my surprise also , he managed in C&C bedroom really well for nearly over than 5 minutes with Loraine . 

On 12/26/2020 at 8:23 PM, nagachilli2 said:

It'll never happen Blue...

and gina would never have sex on cam back when she was part of the twins crew now she does threesomes and who would have said martina would  ever have sex with nelly you just never know i guess

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

and gina would never have sex on cam back when she was part of the twins crew now she does threesomes and who would have said martina would  ever have sex with nelly you just never know i guess

lol Gina had sex on cam with the twins