B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I know , but still Anthony went for her repeatedly , today he didnโ€™t make anything more exceptย some slapping to both Claire and Monica .. I believe some talks have been made ..๐Ÿ˜‡

I don't think he is attracted to Claire or Monicaย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย  it was different with Amalia.ย 

Just now, bluewinner said:

I don't think he is attracted to Claire or Monicaย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย  it was different with Amalia.ย 

Good point ...Amalia seems like a hidden desire for him , you are right and didnโ€™t think about itย 

I need to write this now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I donโ€™t know how it will be of Monica introduces a guy to the company and become also a member of all of this sexual game ..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I need to write this now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I donโ€™t know how it will be of Monica introduces a guy to the company and become also a member of all of this sexual game ..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I think she might fuck Carlos if this continues in the future.ย 

Just now, bluewinner said:

I think she might fuck Carlos if this continues in the future.ย 

I highly doubt it .. only if she gets extremely horny .. I neverย ย saw her lose control .. it happened today also , she knew exactly what she should do and how far to go ... but , who knows what is in the mind of a woman at the end ? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Just now, ddhm said:

I highly doubt it .. only if she gets extremely horny .. I neverย ย saw her lose control .. it happened today also , she knew exactly what she should do and how far to go ... but , who knows what is in the mind of a woman at the end ? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Yes, she is in control. that's why I said that.ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ