B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

@ddhm loraine&anthony is having some good sex and they went two rounds last night 😁

but people on say he can't perform 😂

And actually last night , they had also a bit anal action 😉 He just didn’t manage the last time with Amalia in company , during the first time as a guest and not permanent like now , he seemed to be also easier to get hard , I think Loraine as I have said and in my opinion she is a bit asexual , plus she needs  lubricant to make her pussy wet as she maybe has issues with dry skin ( but that’s my theory 😬 ) ... I would prefer to see Curli for example fuck Loraine 😋😋😆 , but I think Anthony is a cool , decent and funny guy that he has this relation with Loraine that third people ( women ) are allowed to interfere and this has messed his mind at least with this current stay and hasn’t been able to perform as expected .... plus , during their session earlier and when Loraine changed position , she grabbed for an instant her phone and checked , which for me is totally anti aesthetic and mood killer ... but that’s me .. for sex in this apartment , C&C are way more fun to watch for me 😎

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And actually last night , they had also a bit anal action 😉 He just didn’t manage the last time with Amalia in company , during the first time as a guest and not permanent like now , he seemed to be also easier to get hard , I think Loraine as I have said and in my opinion she is a bit asexual , plus she needs  lubricant to make her pussy wet as she maybe has issues with dry skin ( but that’s my theory 😬 ) ... I would prefer to see Curli for example fuck Loraine 😋😋😆 , but I think Anthony is a cool , decent and funny guy that he has this relation with Loraine that third people ( women ) are allowed to interfere and this has messed his mind at least with this current stay and hasn’t been able to perform as expected .... plus , during their session earlier and when Loraine changed position , she grabbed for an instant her phone and checked , which for me is totally anti aesthetic and mood killer ... but that’s me .. for sex in this apartment , C&C are way more fun to watch for me 😎

from what I heard curly tried to during her last visit but she said no maybe loraine is like milena they seem to be more sensitive & sensual lovers 🤷‍♂️

and there guys fit them more better then those other guys 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

from what I heard curly tried to during her last visit but she said no maybe loraine is like milena they seem to be more sensitive & sensual lovers 🤷‍♂️

and there guys fit them more better then those other guys 🤷‍♂️

I think Anthony has deeper feelings than Loraine , it is a strange relation the sharing that Loraine has for him , I would say it complicated 😂🤣 I can’t say it is open , otherwise he would be allowed to fuck and she would also have  other men .. I just think they have a relation of “ let’s see where it goes and no actual commitments “ , they do for sure care for one another , but  I never saw Loraine actually going to hug him , he will always initiate these things .. anyway , in case you want to see a couple in how love and feelings and emotions should be and in a way dream that it can somehow out there be an ideal partner for everyone , we can all watch Linda and Tibor who are the loveliest and most original couple of them all 😊

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Anthony has deeper feelings than Loraine , it is a strange relation the sharing that Loraine has for him , I would say it complicated 😂🤣 I can’t say it is open , otherwise he would be allowed to fuck and she would also have  other men .. I just think they have a relation of “ let’s see where it goes and no actual commitments “ , they do for sure care for one another , but  I never saw Loraine actually going to hug him , he will always initiate these things .. anyway , in case you want to see a couple in how love and feelings and emotions should be and in a way dream that it can somehow out there be an ideal partner for everyone , we can all watch Linda and Tibor who are the loveliest and most original couple of them all 😊

both of them do it😂 and someone told me that he was a guest during her last visit and that means they would have been together for a little over a year 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I see Anthony as a slightly better version of Alberto. He's a cool guy and I have no problems with him as a person, but watching his sex with Loraine is a complete mood killer. Unlike Loraine, I think Martina is a much more sexual woman, so the thought of seeing her with a much better lover is a lot greater so I can finally see her let loose. I'd love to see Loraine with a better lover but I'm not sure how much more she'd get into it.

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I see Anthony as a slightly better version of Alberto. He's a cool guy and I have no problems with him as a person, but watching his sex with Loraine is a complete mood killer. Unlike Loraine, I think Martina is a much more sexual woman, so the thought of seeing her with a much better lover is a lot greater so I can finally see her let loose. I'd love to see Loraine with a better lover but I'm not sure how much more she'd get into it.

loraine is more like milena🤷‍♂️

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree with your post , for me it is just a strange symbiosis of L&A and it naturally reflects to their sex .. if I think about it, I kind of miss the two previous couples and the amazing sex sessions they both had ( Luc&Alex / B&R ) in comparison to how L&A perform , but ... they are open for threesomes or having in general no problem interfering sexually with others , I like this as a change to usual couples staff that we see everyday 😉

With that being said , I will also agree with the thoughts about Martina , the way she enjoys sex , you can clearly say that if she had a partner ( Curly style ) who could “ feel “ the moment  and with more stamina , she would be unstoppable for pleasure . But she enjoys her sessions with Alberto due to the long time relation and chemistry they have by knowing what they both like , but only someone can imagine if she was to be banged with a Curly style guy as I said ... for this I would  even buy the replay subscription I believe 😂🤣😂🤣😎😎🥳