Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

Indeed seems isolation in the balcony isnt very good,in Winter they use a lot of jakets and stuff just to go there.Regard visits to end of year i hope her brother and girlfriend,had a blast watching the three last time.Her skinny girlfriend its ok but not found her interesting to watch.But probrably no visits and even possible they gona pass it outside.Would be nice to see in this regular houses some kind of small party,special moment in passage of year.unbeliable way we only had L&T in Cristmas.Maybe her brother lives very far from her or something.

11 minutes ago, valdemar said:

1:25 AM she is awake and sitting in living room with Alberto?... Not sure when she woke up, I do not watch them all the time...

She is messing up with that box,i watched them(well mostly her and Taco) for hours and dont think she sleep yet,or if so was just a bit.Alberto is lost in COD😅.

41 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gona put sound and listen a bit to see what they are talking.She is talking with her best friend,just regular stuff.Wasnt watching without sound tought she was talking with Alberto lol.

If you need translate from russian, I can help

Just none of conversations between BARCA girls are really smart...

• Upvote 1