Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

Hace 20 minutos, HarleyFatboy dijo:

Puede haber muchas razones por las que no tienen mucha compañía y no creo que ninguna tenga que ver con el apartamento.

MYA son de otra provincia diferente a barcelona, incluso a cataluña, aqui los amigos que tienen son vecinos y / o compañeros de trabajo o conocidos, no amigos. no es facil decir que te dedicas a follar en publico a estas personas, por eso si viene su hermano o alguna amiga de martina, (la canija) pero esta venia por que le pagaban, no tienen vida social aqui en barcelona. imagino que estaran ahorrando ahora que son jovenes, para irse a su pueblo a vivir y poder establecer alli. antes de que le metan un buen rabo a martina por el culo, que falta le hace.

13 minutes ago, darkman said:

MYA are from a province other than Barcelona, even Catalonia, here the friends they have are neighbors and / or colleagues or acquaintances, not friends. It is not easy to say that you dedicate yourself to fucking these people in public, so if your brother or a friend of Martina comes, (the canija) but she came because they paid her, they have no social life here in Barcelona. I imagine that they will be saving now that they are young, to go to their town to live and be able to establish there. Before they put a good cock in Martina's ass, she needs it.

It's just a matter of time at B4!

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think Martina would stoop as low for anything sexual.  She has a good relationship with Alberto, why fuck it up.

First off, she's already had sex with Nelly the other day.  Secondly, these girls have already stooped to a lower level by being involved in a website that projects them to the world 24/7.  Thirdly, it has already been mentioned by someone that Martina has had sex with several girls and guys already.  So stooping low....the truth is about to rear it's ugly head IMO.

I think her and Alberto's relationship is genuine from everything I read about them.  Alberto provides a fatherly figure to Martina that brings her some sort of stability and support and in return Martina provides him all the sex he can handle and a woman that is very pretty.

Very very very few girls that have been on RLC have shown any sorts of self respect or dignity (only a couple really come to mind) which comes along with the job I suppose.  Everybody, except me, screams that these girls deserve the viewers respect.  I say hog wash to that!!!  I don't respect what prostitutes do in their profession or what a stripper does in her profession, in short...I don't respect anyone in the sex trade industry!!

So in final...Martina stooping low has really already happened and the real question is...will she stoop lower and cheat on Alberto with another man on camera?  I personally believe she will!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Wonderful morning sex, nothing special but real and honest. True excitement and real orgasms. What a contrast to these silly B 5 games.

I wish Alberto was a bit more attractive. If he looked like me it would have been a spectacle for the eye. But I can‘t be everywhere. Don‘t take me too seriously. I am a friend of irony. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Wonderful morning sex, nothing special but real and honest. True excitement and real orgasms. What a contrast to these silly B 5 games.

I wish Alberto was a bit more attractive. If he looked like me it would have been a spectacle for the eye. But I can‘t be everywhere. Don‘t take me too seriously. I am a friend of irony. 

Maybe I should apologize to Alberto. Of course, I am not more attractive than he is. Beside Martina all of us look like dwarfs. I am a bit taller and slimmer than Alberto but older.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I like girls but honestly Alberto looks just fine,he isnt fat or skinny,in his 3Os and hair starting to leave(just like in most of us cases),i mean he looks like most of dudes in their 3Os look,think the "issue" some have regard him is totaly because he is with Martina😅,so gess is kinda a "gealous" thing people have😅.I like Alberto because he makes a good "duet" with Martina,looking to dudes like Smith etc think Alberto lets Martina shine and a lot and will always apresciate that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hope they had a nice Cristmas in family and now prepare the end of year in house,kinda to compensate us that like to watch them.Hope Martina invites brother and girlfriend and pass some nice,hot couple days.Would be a little desapointed in they pass it outside or in barca4 or something.Would be nice just them and the guests in this house.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hope they had a nice Cristmas in family and now prepare the end of year in house,kinda to compensate us that like to watch them.Hope Martina invites brother and girlfriend and pass some nice,hot couple days.Would be a little desapointed in they pass it outside or in barca4 or something.Would be nice just them and the guests in this house.

Its been quite a while since theyve had any company. Could be wrong but I dont see him spending much time at any of the B apts. Not his scene I dont think.

• Like 1