B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 hour ago, LUCKY2962 said:

La petite nouvelle en B1, Radislava, est magnifique.😍 Elle va concurrencer Holly, du moins sur la plastique. Après faut voir ses performances

Ariana will remain the “ queen “ in B1 

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Even if someone does complain to support they don't do jack shit anyways.   Over the years everyone should have learned RLC just does not give a fuck.  It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$ and nothing else.  

For the most part that is true but not always.  You have to understand that the viewers are willing to put up with more shit by RLC than they are to write them a letter of disapproval.  This has been seen time and time again just with the members of this forum alone and not the whole of the RLC subscribers.  I do agree that RLC is all about the money and nothing else more than anything.

16 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

without @HarleyFatboy, the RLC forums die a painful death of boredom. a forum needs friction to be successful. harley should be given a free membership and an award for what he has done for camcaps. 

the result of a frictionless forum may be a moderators dream come true, but without it you get this. 👇 that number was about 20k earlier this year for reference. 

harley, you are a bad ass and i have nothing but respect for you. ♥️♥️♥️

This site ranks:
#97,532
in global internet engagement

Thank you 3Amy's and I want to say that I have nothing but respect for and you are also one of the forum members that keeps this rather comical boring forum on it's toes.  I've always liked the way you post and agree with 99% of what you have to say.  Keep up the good work and don't worry about Moos and how he feels about us, someone besides him sees the benefit in what we have to say on this forum!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Gina seem to be bounding with Nelly alot tonight, and from before we know that she gets along very well with Holly, so maybe the move to B4 wasn't as bad as some may have feared afterall. There wasn't exactly the best chemistry in B1, with Gina and Serafima sort of not mixing too well.

14 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Thanks to   @ HarleyFatboy  for standing up for me. But it's true, I believe what I said. There is a problematic game between Bog Holly and even Nelly. From this evening you must fix your attention between Bogdan and Holly and you will do and devour her with your eyes, he is on fire. You have to see the merry-go-round and as Holly likes to be the center of attention of men this one for well over 10 years she is flattering. Then Bogdan takes advantage of his dominant position as manager. If the little one is a mischievous little plague who excites, he too is H24 on her!Let everyone who follows the program watch Holly's return in the late afternoon or evening, and compare Bogdan's behavior (be careful he can be heavy, but very cunning at the same time). Then you have to follow them around the house. Pae example yesterday HE came into Holly 's room he knew where she was, he had someone on his cell at the same time who Holly? Did he operate a button to the right of the door? Curious this masquerade. Let's also take a good look at Nelly's behavior, it's a problem game, there are really some suspicious things. I'll give a fortune to go on one of the two's cellphones.If I am wrong, but unfortunately I doubt it ... I would come here to do my mea culpa, you have my word. Is the show going to inventor Bogdan tonight? My comment is not virulent, that's what I feel completely. No need for insults to answer me, but I show that I am wrong! Have a good day everyone she may be long before tonight ... one at the same time on her cell phone who Holly? Did he operate a button to the right of the door? Curious this masquerade. Let's also take a good look at Nelly's behavior, it's a problem game, there are really some suspicious things. I'll give a fortune to go on one of the two's cellphones.If I am wrong, but unfortunately I doubt it ... I would come here to do my mea culpa, you have my word. Is the show going to inventor Bogdan tonight? My comment is not virulent, that's what I feel completely. No need for insults to answer me, but I show that I am wrong! Have a good day everyone she may be long before tonight ... one at the same time on her cell phone who Holly? Did he operate a button to the right of the door? Curious this masquerade. Let's also take a good look at Nelly's behavior, it's a problem game, there are really some suspicious things. I'll give a fortune to go on one of the two's cellphones.If I am wrong, but unfortunately I doubt it ... I would come here to do my mea culpa, you have my word. Is the show going to inventor Bogdan tonight? My comment is not virulent, that's what I feel completely. No need for insults to answer me, but I show that I am wrong! Have a good day everyone, it may be long before tonight.

I have been told by another forum member that there is some sort of attraction towards Holly from Bogdan and that Nelly is always Johnny on the spot when there is any possibility of them sneaking off together.  I defend you because I know at least a couple of other people have confided in me what's happening.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1