B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It doesn't matter who it comes from DD, it has been proven time and time again that everybody see's things differently when watching the goings on in these apartments.  When I used to watch I had an argument with a guy that there was a man in the apartment of Kamila & Kristy.  He said I was full of shit because he had been watching it, and I proved to him that he was wrong.  I also had to take a snapshot of a card that was for a gentleman's club that one of the girls was holding and looking at and PM it to somebody because they watched the whole thing but still didn't see it.  So don't go saying just because you watch something that you saw everything there was that was possible to see!!

That's true. I'm all for and love the small subtile details. Some of you may already know that. But sometimes I can re'watch my own old recordings, and realize that it was something I missed the first several times I watched it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

A few did. Ginger for example.

C'mon now ed I think you are living in Fantasyland !!!! nobody has anything to do with the "ICE PRINCESS" including the Princess herself... no sexuality' what so ever in this woman's genes isn't it obvious by now !!!! she lives up to her surname extremely well "The Princess of ICE"

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

C'mon now ed I think you are living in Fantasyland !!!! nobody has anything to do with the "ICE PRINCESS"

I think you could say that they got along just fine, but they were kind of in a mutual business relationship. Or they were co-regents on the Ice Throne, if you want.

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think you could say that they got along just fine, but they were kind of in a mutual business relationship. Or they were co-regents on the Ice Throne, if you want.

Succulent Sexless Sera's Throne is a fit perfectly for the "ICE PRINCESS"

See the source image

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

LOL! Call it slutty, immoral and sinful if that if what you prefer, maybe that's what gets you off, but the point is that I find alot of joy and fun in this more adventurous behavious. It gives me some meaning, something that helps me to cope with my own miserable life, and it is what keeps me subscribed. Another point is that you wouldn't subscribe even if there were no guys in the house, so your argumentation kind of falls on its own reasoning. Why don't you just skip my post if you don't like it, like you said we should do to yours? This just illustrates your own hypocrisy!

Now listen to the words of The Holy Bible:
We cannot say we love God if we do not love our brothers (John 2:9)

I understand your situation Ed and I can see where it gives you an outlet because of it and I know that's why you stay a subscriber, but it's different strokes for different folks!  I didn't skip over your post because I had something to say and I'm sorry if that offends you in any way.

The reason I don't subscribe has nothing to do whether or not guys are in the GOV apartments but it does hinder it quite a bit.  The reason I don't subscribe is because of all the continuous repeats that RLC keeps bringing back.  You may be a person that likes to look at the exact same billboard everyday but I'm not or you may be a person that likes to see anything the same way over and over again but I'm not.  Once I've seen a tenant one time that is all I need to see them and what I mean by one time is one tour of duty.  These girls make their living exposing themselves and I want more exposure with different women!!

I know I may come off as strong and hateful at times but I'm really just a good ole boy that disagrees with a lot of what is posted here.  If that makes me an outcast or asshole to some then so be it!!

P.S. the John 2:9 you are referring to, what do you think that means?

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Succulent Sexless Sera's Throne fit perfectly for the "ICE PRINCESS"

See the source image

That's the Iron Throne, from Game Of Thrones (A Song Of Ice And Fire). I think it's Narnia that has the Ice Queen, and the Ice Throne. And Narnia has no sexual content in it either, so that fits better too.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That's the Iron Throne, from Game Of Thrones (A Song Of Ice And Fire). I think it's Narnia that has the Ice Queen, and the Ice Throne. And Narnia has no sexual content in it either, so that fits better too.

spot on ed and this is our incredible sexless sera to a tee. Could be Sensational and unforgettable Sera, but chooses to be just another also rand in the annals of the RLC goddess's in which she is not one of to date. Too friggen Bad. so much potential and very little senductivity and sensuality. My wife use to seduce me nightly, and I await the time that this poor girl understands the art of seduction. The "ICE PRINCESS" simply doesn't understand the art of making a man insane with passion. !!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

P.S. the John 2:9 you are referring to, what do you think that means?

The reason I'm asking is because I think you are referring to 1st John 4:20 where it says...For we can not love God, whom we have not seen, if we do not love others, whom we have seen.  That is a very deep verse and one that nobody should take likely.

Sorry for the off topic and this is the last I will say regarding such.

53 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

C'mon now ed I think you are living in Fantasyland !!!! nobody has anything to do with the "ICE PRINCESS" including the Princess herself... no sexuality' what so ever in this woman's genes isn't it obvious by now !!!! she lives up to her surname extremely well "The Princess of ICE"

The good lord gave all the tools, but absolutely no idea what to do with the gifts he gave her.....:confused: confused and sad☹️

• Like 2