B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Like I said, I hate these shows.

I have no issue with real swinger events, they can be really exciting, but this threesome event was just a ridiculous show. There is no need for something like that on RLC in my opinion.

Thank you!...

happy mary poppins GIF

You eventually admitted it...and don't think there won't be more, with guys there...

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

For me that's due to the lose of the russian apts and them not being replaced.

It could have been the  Russian  apartments but not good tenants .. what made it exciting and everyone was watching it was the personality of those people , I think it was some great casting over there . Now that I am thinking , perhaps RLC should recruit this guy or party of people who was hiring the tenants in Russia 😌😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It could have been the  Russian  apartments but not good tenants .. what made it exciting and everyone was watching it was the personality of those people , I think it was some great casting over there . Now that I am thinking , perhaps RLC should recruit this guy or party of people who was hiring the tenants in Russia 😌😇

they need more apartments before deciding who to put in them

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

We keep saying that Curly might be on a contract with RLC but what if Curly is the CEO of RLC behind the doors ? 😉

Maybe he is part time employee and just appearing when “ ratings “ are down 😂🤣

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Sometimes the most viewed camera is the empty living room of Leora and Malia 😂🤣 , so , it is still difficult to understand how top cams many times appear , there was a talk also and some explanations regarding this issue some weeks ago . 

I think it's because many of her worshippers fall asleep on their lap tops viewing her apt...😏

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

It is probably the other way around, more guys are a sign of reality.

one thing should be clear, RLC pseudo lesbian shows are not real. Most girls like guys and it should be no issue to see them in the apartments and also in the cast.

RLC needs also the so called pseudo lesbian shows that you say because many subscribers like them . Variety and endless possibilities is the key for a site like RLC to succeed , if they become boring and repeating with the content , how it could be more subscriptions ? Give variety to the masses and everyone can watch whatever they want , whenever they want ( with the replay feature ) .. this is the key to success and for RLC to survive in the long term and the difficulties of the Covid era . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it's because many of her worshippers fall asleep on their lap tops viewing her apt...😏

How dare you!! etc.🤣

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Now let's be serious, it doesn't make sense that here people are making statements about what they think i want to see, that do not correspond with my statements. This is bullshit and no way to discuss. Once again, I hate shows and would like to see none of them on RLC, no matter if with only girls or boy/girls. If you don't believe me, that's your problem, but it's what I think.

Nevertheless, you should know that the probability of a show free content on RLC is higher if the girls also have their BF in the apartment. No need for these bullshit pseudo lesbian shows if they can have sex with their BF as it would happen without a camera. Can you understand that? It is really simple. 😀

I can only say that we have two new couples the last two weeks and we already had more shows in these two weeks amongst them than what we have seen from the girls providing . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I can only say that we have two new couples the last two weeks and we already had more shows in these two weeks amongst them than what we have seen from the girls providing . 

they start well but then its all down hill after that