B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

from my observation, everytime there are guys in any of the apartments, it gets the top viewed cam and then if something happens the top ranking on popular scenes. so I can argue most subscribers ( not only ones who are on CC) like to watch boy/girl interaction and sex rather than just fake lesbian action. 

Most of the subscribers belong to the straight category I believe , seeing the more normal ( b/g action ) is the easier to speculate . Every now and then some “lesbian shows “can be nice as they also attract viewership , for example when Martina was visiting , everyone was talking  about it , of course it was far by being a lesbian incident or event , but I think you get my point . There’s currently a pregnant woman and a lesbian couple , so i think there are plenty of choices for everyone 😉

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

The concept is what does not work. Having only girls there means that they will most likely also start to pretend to be lesbians at some point. It needs the right environment, preferably even some couples, where it is quite normal that people have sex in the relationship (or maybe even as swinger event if they are into this) but not as a show.

These shows, which is what I try to make understandable, were created because GOV was too boring. In the very beginning the girls did almost nothing. Only later did this bullshit happen. This will happen again because the concept is bad.

It's a great concept.  I love it and so do many others.  Keep pissing into the wind.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Mauri said:

Non puoi stabilire che la cam piu 'vista e' quando c'e 'il sesso tra ragazza e ragazzo, ora c'e' Holly in prima linea, e non sta facendo 'nulla, nel replay c'e' leora e poi Amira e Monica che fanno le lesbiche, in base a cosa affermi che le cam piu 'viste sono quelle del sesso tra ragazza e ragazzo ?? Le cam cambiano in base alle attivita'. Ed anche se e' la piu' vista, devi vedere quante persone di tutti gli abbonati lo stanno guardando in quel momento, e non significa che e' quello che vuole vedere

Sometimes the most viewed camera is the empty living room of Leora and Malia 😂🤣 , so , it is still difficult to understand how top cams many times appear , there was a talk also and some explanations regarding this issue some weeks ago . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think when there's a party, the viewing figures are high. From my point of view, I watch, not for the boy/girl sex, but for all the interaction and behaviour of the guests...before the night get's to the show stage....😏

I think that the parties are the most watchable because with the entertainment flow , alcohol and mixture of the tenants that we aren’t used to see them gathering often together plus sometimes “ strangers “ to the RLC world , no one knows what to expect and this is the biggest advantage . The forum gets super hot for example if we see anyone of our favorite tenants seduced by an unknown guy in a room ( endless Irma examples 😂🤣 ) or group gatherings that could lead to an orgy that many people actually fantasize as I am sure they would like to be part of 😏😉 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Il concetto è ciò che non funziona. Avere solo ragazze lì significa che molto probabilmente inizieranno anche a fingere di essere lesbiche a un certo punto. Ha bisogno del giusto ambiente, preferibilmente anche di alcune coppie, dove è abbastanza normale che le persone facciano sesso nella relazione (o forse anche come evento scambista se sono in questo) ma non come spettacolo.

Questi spettacoli, che è quello che cerco di rendere comprensibile, sono stati creati perché GOV era troppo noioso. All'inizio le ragazze non facevano quasi nulla. Solo più tardi sono successe queste stronzate. Ciò accadrà di nuovo perché il concetto di GOV è cattivo.

😂 sicuramente non hai visto come e’ iniziato il tutto. E avere piu coppie in un solo appartamento portera’ soltanto problemi, spettacoli, gelosie, litigi, e gruppi divisi. Quindi non puo’ funzionare. Con questo chiudo, il tuo sogno e’ realizzato, goditelo e non lamentarti piu’ degli spettacoli che sicuramente vedrai

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

whatever I write is my own humble opinion . I am not speaking for everyone. From my point of view, parties that includes both genders are more fun to watch. I am just expressing my own opinion and presenting my argument, I never asked anyone to accept it. 

I support your opinion 🤗😊

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I see that drunk Gyna has injected herself into the master bedroom between Holy and Megan, bringing their interaction to s screeching halt.  :dodgy:

the only chance of somrthing happening is if gina gets out and lets holly and megan get on with it

• Like 1