B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

When normal things and not sexual orgies inside a house with many people who live there and finally they are all together on a Sunday evening happen  , everyone is complaining .

If a threesome between tenants or a simultaneous  dildo show from the girls was happening or even more one of the famous ( pseudo ) lesbian shows  , everyone would complain .

When they play cards , Jenga , twister or they take shower naked in the jacuzzi and drinking wine , everyone is complaining .

😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Can you please anyone say what do you finally want to watch ? And since you don’t like it , why are you watching it and even more discussing it currently the most and making it the hottest topic here at the forum ? 

There’s no medicine honestly .... 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

When normal things and not sexual orgies inside a house with many people who live there and finally they are all together on a Sunday evening happen  , everyone is complaining .

If a threesome between tenants or a simultaneous  dildo show from the girls was happening or even more one of the famous ( pseudo ) lesbian shows  , everyone would complain .

When they play cards , Jenga , twister or they take shower naked in the jacuzzi and drinking wine , everyone is complaining .

😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Can you please anyone say what do you finally want to watch ? And since you don’t like it , why are you watching it and even more discussing it currently the most and making it the hottest topic here at the forum ? 

There’s no medicine honestly .... 

My question of what do you want to watch isn’t literal , I really ask , what do you want to watch ? Should I make a poll and ask what as subscribers or free loaders or info of what’s going on viewers want to see ? And maybe then we can discuss the results and moan / complain if the suggestions don’t happen at all ..