B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay they make their living on a voyeur site they all have sex on cam in front of thousands why are they not playing strip poker and i dont want to hear they are too shy to be naked around each other

Because as much as they would all like to get naked except for Megan probably, they are trying their hardest to make some semblance of "Real Life".  Permanent guys in the GOV places will never work!  A classic example of this is B5.  It didn't work in B5 when there was two couples and it will never work in B4.  The best thing you could do to improve what sounds like piss poor viewing is to bombard RLC support with emails telling them you want the couples out of there...of course this is coming from someone that doesn't really give a rats ass so take it how you want too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

okay just translated the last couple of comments now is the translation fucked because this is what i got,it said 2 times the deceiver goes to smoke in good company HC he revels me,then the response was And the jug that brings water???????????????????????

13 hours ago, Alladino said:

In realistic apartments there are normal guests (guys and girls) and guys do not automatically mean group sex or even fucking. All this anti guy bullshit from some here is what's really annoying. If someone can't stand real life because he is too jealous, he should not watch RLC.

Guys should be normal in all apartments and not be the exception. Not because some viewers would like to see it, but because it is normal. Guys are a part of real life.

Congrats you got the usual upvotes from your circle jerk buddies.  But in the end you and the kings of cock are wrong.  

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay just translated the last couple of comments now is the translation fucked because this is what i got,it said 2 times the deceiver goes to smoke in good company HC he revels me,then the response was And the jug that brings water???????????????????????

Nought to do with me, I never said a thing. 😉