B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Best word to describe rlc of nowdays..RECYCLING.They should cut prices to half,we getting same old shows,with same old rejoin cast.Someone at rlc really putted the bar low..really low😅.Owl Environment GIF by Woodly

At least something is happening and we see the parade of beautiful girls in front of our screens . I personally prefer this stream than having apartments that 1/3 of the day is spent sleeping , 1/3 outside of the apartment and 1/3 exactly as you say , a repeating procedure 😉😏

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

And one more comment from me , the Barcelona apartments get the most heat , whatever they do , nobody will ever be satisfied ... they have parties , they are repeating and boring ( beer pong , twister and so on ) , they make dildo show ( it isn’t real life ) , they bring boyfriends either from getting to know through applications or just with the connections they have in Barcelona ( the boys are paid to be there and the girls are sluts ) , I think that it is good  to have criticism but I find it really unfair towards any of the people who reside in the apartments .. and I find it unfair because once again I will say that we as subscribers don’t know what we want to watch ..

• Upvote 1

And I also prefer to watch smiles and happy atmosphere and girls that they try with their way to entertain themselves and ultimately the viewers at the stupid times that the world is facing than watching anger , tears , shouts and the worst , empty apartments for many hours of the day and this repeatedly 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I wish Gina and Holly will go forward one day and please us with with a memorable performance... Gina is now more opened to girls.. Could be awesome 

Gina was a great addition to the villa in my opinion , she isn’t even a week there and the place has become even more alive with her presence . If Gina and Holly make something together , many will complain that it is one more show and just for the clicks .. I will be perfectly fine to watch something like that 😋😋

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina was a great addition to the villa in my opinion , she isn’t a week there and the place has become even more alone with her presence . If Gina and Holly make something together , many will complain that it is one more show and just for the clicks .. I will be perfectly fine to watch something like that 😋😋

and that's exactly what it will be, a hook up to try and please the viewers and that's it.  there is no love or anything real about it!!  just admit it ddhm, you like the shows no matter how stupid or fake they are!

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

and I find it unfair because once again I will say that we as subscribers don’t know what we want to watch ..

I know exactly what I want to see. I think the issue is when you get 1000 people watching one apartment, you're always going to get 1000 opinions. I do agree that certain people make really hypocritical comments, like saying they don't want to see guys in the house but then will keep their eyes glued to the screen whenever guys appear. But that's just exactly why nobody should listen to the opinions on this forum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and that's exactly what it will be, a hook up to try and please the viewers and that's it.  there is no love or anything real about it!!  just admit it ddhm, you like the shows no matter how stupid or fake they are!

I adore the shows and not only loving it , it is a fantastic  escape like watching a movie or a nice tv series episode , I am all in for RLC entertainment 😊

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1