wtf is wrong with this guy ?

forgive me, as I am new to both this forum and RLC, Ive been watching on and off over last week and Im failing to understand how paul contributes to this relationship. Does he work? How does he help pay for things? So far all Ive seen him do is sleep, eat, internet surf, and smack Leora around.... 

I've seen him eat, sleep, study online and never smack Leora around, not once, but then I don't watch them 24/7.

I'm not sure if either of them work anymore, Pretty sure Leora did work at one stage.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul has to be gay. She is laying on the couch naked waiting for sex and this guy is more interested in the freaking computer. RLC needs to hire another guy to work with Leora. My girl and I have been together for 11 years and it does get to a point where it's not a big deal to see her walk around naked. BUT when she takes her top off for a massage, we still have sex at the end. Hire someone else for her!

Another idiot that doesn't know she is a tease and Paul has a life!

Open your eyes, if you can draw them away from her tits, and you would see he stays up all night studying, not playing on the computer.

Don't pass judgement on him based on what YOU want to happen!

Guest HungryBaby

Another night of her basically aiming runway lights into her crotch and him on the computer. To the asshole saying he is spending all his time studying, it'll take all of 15 minutes to give her a quicky (probably less for him).

I think the reason people criticise Paul is simply because he frustrates everyone watching even more than he frustrates Leora!

Everyone wants Paul to give Leora a skilful sex session. Watching him fumble around like an over excited 14 year old is embarrassing. If he is studying then for the sake of his relationship with Leora he needs to study how to please his girl. Being a selfish, one time, short and less than sweet lover is going to undermine his relationship if it continues.

Learn how to caress her body, discover where her clit is, understand that a good licking is as pleasing to her as a good fuck. Understand that fingers can be very useful if used correctly. Learn to pace himself and even continue for a second time even if you are not really up for it. Think about pleasing her rather than just using her to please yourself.  If he studied these things and learns fast he can then get back to his other studies.

Go for it Paul!!!

Indeed I am. I would be very willing to fly in and advise Paul and helping him with practical, hands on demonstrations with Leora.

Paul seems to me like a good guy trying to work out the best way to progress in life. He just needs to mature in his sex life to have any hope of a successful long term relationship with Leora or any other girl in the future.

Indeed I am. I would be very willing to fly in and advise Paul and helping him with practical, hands on demonstrations with Leora.

Paul seems to me like a good guy trying to work out the best way to progress in life. He just needs to mature in his sex life to have any hope of a successful long term relationship with Leora or any other girl in the future.

If he can only last 3 or 4 minutes. He is not going to be very successful at having a long term relationship with to many.

Another night of her basically aiming runway lights into her crotch and him on the computer. To the asshole saying he is spending all his time studying, it'll take all of 15 minutes to give her a quicky (probably less for him).

Name calling, real mature.

You have been reported.

As for wanting a "quicky" Leora only wants to have his attention, not sex.

She likes to tease him and have the focus on her.

If you paid attention with your eyes and brain, instead of your dick, you would see her behavioural patterns are those of a needy, attention seeker.

Well, of course what Panther says is true.  All of which stems from her immaturity.  Her excessive vanity also gives clues and insights as to her wanting and needing attention perhaps more than anything else.

However,.. Paul is still an idiot in my books, for not doing some of the simplest things, even outside of the sexual arena that would endure any girl more to some guy.  Like ordering her some flowers for always keeping such a tidy house.  Or for constantly waiting on him on hand and foot.

Every girl likes flowers, don't ask me why?    Candy you can at least eat.  (Just kidding)

But seriously, it wouldn't hurt for him to try to be a little more romantic.  Maybe turn off all the lights in the living room and light some candles for starters.

I even have a pamphlet I could send him.  "Twelve delightfully kinky things to do when the lights are low"

I co-wrote it with excerpts from,.. "The Marquis de Sade"     

Sounds interesting. Perhaps we can open up a new thread headed 'Delightfully kinky things to do when the lights are low'. Over to you Woodworker. Start the ball rolling... maybe we can discover more than 12!!!!

Well, we can try,.. But I'm warning you, number 13, as I recall, is not very delightful at all.  Even with the balloons and party poppers to try to soften it up, its still a bit gruesome for most peoples taste.  And the screams!  I really don't think my ears could take it anymore.