Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Don't think Connor fucked Dalia even for a small time. She was just rubbing on his dick and making out

Nothing happened between the two because Angel walked in the room and the second time Dalia stopped.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Connor only did Angel, that's what i saw, with Dalia it was just make out, sitting and rubbing on his dick. I didn't see Connor actually doing Dalia

Yes but i think his intention was to fuck her until Angel came back into the bedroom

Screenshot (2458).png

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Maybe, who knows but it's good to see Dalia going a step further 

Dalia was so horny by then she would have fucked the bed post-- And he is the one that got up on the bed and pulled her onto his dick --It looked liked one more minute that dick would have been flipped up inside her haha-I think Dalia is hotter than Angel but jmo

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Dalia was so horny by then she would have fucked the bed post-- And he is the one that got up on the bed and pulled her onto his dick --It looked liked one more minute that dick would have been flipped up inside her haha-I think Dalia is hotter than Angel but jmo

These two in their own appartment. That would be some.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jawis said:

@Ken_696 You probably wanted to be here now? Maybe a swap with you and Barbie?

Dalia won't let you sleep by the way😁

I just wonder if he is going to fuck Barbie tonight yet -- I dont know whether to keep watching them anymore tonight at stilers