Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, GAG-HER said:

She has new neighbours, moved in about 3 weeks ago,  One of the  neighbours plays the drums until 3am  sometimes. 

Nice! Good way to introduce yourselves to each other then!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brock! said:

Anyway, he needed an evening like this in Leora, in my opinion. Both to get distracted by "HE" and to do something different.

But both as painful for us.....

I finally watched with my own eyes the girls having fun , dancing , enjoying .. without speculations , without trying to think what is happening away from this apartment and their lives outside of it . 

Why can’t we let the girls have fun and judge them if they copy other apartments , tenants and so on ? I can’t believe that we can’t all agree that today the girls are genuinely happy for whatever reason . 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why can’t we let the girls have fun and judge them if they copy other apartments , tenants and so on ? I can’t believe that we can’t all agree that today the girls are genuinely happy for whatever reason . 

La cosa che fa ridere è che vengono accusate ORA di copiare gli altri e non quando fanno il loro spettacolo settimanale. 

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The thing that makes you laugh is that they are accused NOW of copying others and not when they do their weekly show.

Oh sorry, i thought you were a fan of theirs. Must have it wrong.