Clubs

Amy3

Personally I think the main reason the forum is so quiet is because of the poor quality of apartments and tenants generally being provided by the two biggest sites, RLC and VHTV. I have been around CC for a number of years now, first as a lurker and then as a member, and I can't remember a time when the content these two sites are providing was as poor as it is now. There is a distinct lack of interesting tenants, most of them seem to be clones and don't have an original idea between them, and as for the idea of "real life" that went out of the window a couple of years ago when managers (on VHTV at least) started to see how much money they could make for very little outlay or effort. A lack of control by the management of either site regarding the quality of the tenants and the content they provide has led to this situation but I don't think either company care because the money keeps rolling in at the moment. In regard to CC both of the main forums became toxic, helped in no small part by the widely different ways Mods and Admins dealt with various situations that arose with and between members and/or guests and the erosion of respect between people that is necessary for any forum to survive.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Personally I think the main reason the forum is so quiet is because of the poor quality of apartments and tenants generally being provided by the two biggest sites, RLC and VHTV. I have been around CC for a number of years now, first as a lurker and then as a member, and I can't remember a time when the content these two sites are providing was as poor as it is now. There is a distinct lack of interesting tenants, most of them seem to be clones and don't have an original idea between them, and as for the idea of "real life" that went out of the window a couple of years ago when managers (on VHTV at least) started to see how much money they could make for very little outlay or effort. A lack of control by the management of either site regarding the quality of the tenants and the content they provide has led to this situation but I don't think either company care because the money keeps rolling in at the moment. In regard to CC both of the main forums became toxic, helped in no small part by the widely different ways Mods and Admins dealt with various situations that arose with and between members and/or guests and the erosion of respect between people that is necessary for any forum to survive.

Would you agree that the idea of toxicity worked in more ways then just me? Would you agree that creating the club in reaction to me was toxic as well?

Seems to me that this idea that you and Moos54 keep saying, that the content is just not very good, is telling. To me it bolsters my belief that the clubs have been a disaster for CamCaps. There has been a ton of content on VHTV. Just scroll through the Twitter feed and it's one sex event after another for as far as the eyes can read. There are 42 apts online and they continue to add more and more. It's not a lack of content, but what I hear you saying is that it is a lack of the "right kind" of content. Namely, that which you people in Jabbath's club consider worthy. I would suggest that you guys in the club want your cake and your want to eat it too. Pretty much all of the CC members at the time, who were not good enough for you and were therefore not allowed to be in the club have all but left the forums. What of them? Why did they leave? Was there a toxic environment for them to live in too? I know many of them got sick and tired of you club guys sending reports and siccing the moderators on them if they dared to speak the wrong way. Reports-Crush-Goodbye! You guys picked on people to ignore and shun and you did it as a team. You labeled other posters alias accounts of me when they were not, and then treated them accordingly. You guys acted like a mob and you still do.  If I came across this place I'd be scared to post in the Mr. Shittycams threads. I know that I'd get ripped apart and laughed at. You see, the choice here is to either go along with what you guys do and like or face the hand or worse the laughing face of ridicule for sport. Who wants that? Nobody and so they don't post here. You guys poke at me for my bruised ego, but what about yours? You guys can blame everything on me, but I'm just one person. You didn't have to hide in a club and then tower over the public forums like a bully and raise your nose at the others. You guys don't want to acknowledge it, but the toxicity works both ways. Indeed, I am not the only one with the bruised ego here and so it goes. The best way for all of this to end is for these VHTV clubs to be closed. It's the only way the VHTV forums will ever thrive again.   

• Like 1

See that you seem to be always centered on yourself Amy I'll tell you that
The creation of the club in itself has nothing toxic, on the other hand your words and your behavior at that time were very toxic, the behavior of Jabbath was also toxic, for me you are both guilty of this situation
As long as members do not manage to be self-critical and accept the fact that they have been or are part of the problem, the forum will not move forward.
I believe that we have the best proof of this with the events we are going through at the moment, our words can have acts and consequences on others, playing the ostrich by thinking that we are not doing any harm does not allow moving forward

Then I think you confuse a lot of things, just because VHTV has 42 apartments at the moment, that they are tweeting on tweets for sex scenes, doesn't mean that it makes the events more interesting within the forum.
 The forum community and that of twitter are certainly not the same

Once again you cannot assimilate that the Jabbath club has no real effect on the flow of the public forum for the good and simple reason that the active members of this club are just as active on the public forum, without to be wrong, there must have been around 90% of the members of this club who are present just because they were afraid of no longer having so-called free photos or videos compared to the VHTV apartments when in the end there is no has not changed much in the public forum, there are always as many photos that are published even if it does not necessarily come from the same members

You really have to manage to move forward and forget this club for your own good, this club exists, it was formed for a certain reason, but that does not mean that this reason is still current

I myself share PM with a group that was formed for the same kind of reason but compared to another member, over time habits have settled and we have become friends, we talk about the rain and the good weather as from what we can see on RLC, but that does not prevent members of this group from continuing to be active in the public forum to talk about the same things in relation to RLC

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

The creation of the club in itself has nothing toxic, on the other hand your words and your behavior at that time were very toxic, the behavior of Jabbath was also toxic, for me you are both guilty of this situation
As long as members do not manage to be self-critical and accept the fact that they have been or are part of the problem, the forum will not move forward.
I believe that we have the best proof of this with the events we are going through at the moment, our words can have acts and consequences on others, playing the ostrich by thinking that we are not doing any harm does not allow moving forward

Then I think you confuse a lot of things, just because VHTV has 42 apartments at the moment, that they are tweeting on tweets for sex scenes, doesn't mean that it makes the events more interesting within the forum.

Once again you cannot assimilate that the Jabbath club has no real effect on the flow of the public forum for the good and simple reason that the active members of this club are just as active on the public forum, without to be wrong, there must have been around 90% of the members of this club who are present just because they were afraid of no longer having so-called free photos or videos compared to the VHTV apartments when in the end there is no has not changed much in the public forum, there are always as many photos that are published even if it does not necessarily come from the same members

You really have to manage to move forward and forget this club for your own good, this club exists, it was formed for a certain reason, but that does not mean that this reason is still current

I myself share PM with a group that was formed for the same kind of reason but compared to another member, over time habits have settled and we have become friends, we talk about the rain and the good weather as from what we can see on RLC, but that does not prevent members of this group from continuing to be active in the public forum to talk about the same things in relation to RLC

Yeah Right Whatever GIF by chelsiekenyon

You have your spot to protect and therefore you are biased and because of your privilege, don't see it the way the people who got left out see it. To many of them, the existence of Jabbath's club, in particular, is quite toxic indeed. And yes, it does have an impact on the quality of the public forums. Public forum members have been routinely placed on the bad member list and have been bullied out of the forums with club level ignoring, shunning, ridiculing, and reporting. The club boys live their real selves in the club and side PMs and then set up guard rails in the public forums that ultimately snuff out any other point of view that goes against their mindset. And since they are intentionally withholding themselves from participating in the public forums, by not sharing pics and other information, it further chokes off the public forums. For the people who aren't privileged it is obvious.

The existence of JabbathCaps is toxic. The content on VHTV is really the same as it has always been. What changed I suppose is that the managers who Jabbath isn't friends with have excelled and have grown rapidly. Indeed, there is lot of shit on his list!  Since those tenants are not considered good and worthy, one would have to be a glutton for ridicule to dare to enjoy them. You see, this club dictates what is worthy and what is shit and that is the vibe that must be adhered to in the public forums. The barometer of what makes a tenant worthy will always be dependent on what the mindset of JabbathCaps deems worthy. No one is stupid enough to put themselves into a position of being laughed at in public and in private for going against it and so they leave or don't post. The result is that the public VHTV forum continues to die at the same rate that VHTV's worthy tenants vanish. There is only one way to be in your forum, their way or else.  

Amy you tire me with your war against something that has no real impact on public forum, even Stncld has already told you

believe what you want if it allows you to sleep better at night

believe if you want the problem come from others and not also from yourself

believe if you want the jabbath club is an orgy of comments to leave only crumbs in the public forum

believe what you want in relation to me

on the other hand I am better informed than you in view of my position within the forum and I therefore have more perspective than you on the events of the forum

16 hours ago, moos54 said:

Well moos that is not entirely true now is it my friend ? The two PM groups that were formed were due to the fact that RLC added the dots and other forms of identifying members who posted pictures of RLC causing them to be banned (Noldus 3 times in one week for example) on this forum and wanted to continue to share those pics, gifs, and videos. Euromike 69 and myself formed the first of the PM groups and we included first and foremost all of Mods, Snaky, Kitek, and Yury, and this was before I became a Mod. Then a few months later we formed the second PM group for sharing research not allowed on the open forum, and that is when you and Corbo were added to the mix.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well moos that is not entirely true now is it my friend ? The two PM groups that were formed were due to the fact that RLC added the dots and other forms of identifying members who posted pictures of RLC causing them to be banned (Noldus 3 times in one week for example) on this forum and wanted to continue to share those pics, gifs, and videos. Euromike 69 and myself formed the first of the PM group and we included first and foremost all of Mods, Snaky, Kitek, and Yury, and this was before I became a Mod. Then a few months later we formed the second PM group for sharing research not allowed on the open forum and that is when you and Corbo were added to the mix.

Of course these groups have existed or still exist, at the same time it is rather normal since this kind of group allows to share information or contents prohibited either by rlc or by the rules of the forum, but in themselves these groups always have exist and this does not prevent continuing to discuss events on the forum

I can tell you that other PM groups were formed, because of the behavior of certain members, to be able to continue to discuss calmly and without being criticized or insulted, these PM groups existed even before the arrival of VHTV within our forum, which proves that the problem between members has existed for a very long time and that the same kind of solution has been found (private club)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Of course these groups have existed or still exist, at the same time it is rather normal since this kind of group allows to share information or contents prohibited either by rlc or by the rules of the forum, but in themselves these groups always have exist and this does not prevent continuing to discuss events on the forum

I can tell you that other PM groups were formed, because of the behavior of certain members, to be able to continue to discuss calmly and without being criticized or insulted, these PM groups existed even before the arrival of VHTV within our forum, which proves that the problem between members has existed for a very long time and that the same kind of solution has been found (private club)

I disagree the same group still exist from the original with added and removed members, it was changed to those who will not accept a different opinion that the one they hold, and that is why I myself as Mod was removed from the group that Mikey and I created ( Kami's spoiled rotten attitude and her fake boobs). Therefore the original concept of why the groups were created has faltered at the expense of this forum. Plain selfish and childish if you ask me, and I do believe these discussion groups are not in any way productive or good in anyway for the CamCaps, They have taken contributors expressions and opinions completely away from any discussion or open debate in the forum and the reason this forum was created in the first place. I do not often agree with amy3, but on this point I am in 100% percent in agreement and it has caused a lot of the downfall of a once great forum to discuss all things pertaining to online voyeurs. Far more damage that any troll has caused in my 8 years here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I disagree the same group still exist from the original with added and removed members, it was changed to those who will not accept a different opinion that the one they hold, and that is why I myself as Mod was removed from the group that Mikey and I created ( Kami's spoiled rotten attitude and her fake boobs). Therefore the original concept of why the groups were created has faltered at the expense of this forum. Plain selfish and childish if you ask me, and I do believe these discussion groups are not in any way productive or good in anyway for the CamCaps, They have taken contributors expressions and opinions completely away from any discussion or open debate in the forum and the reason this forum was created in the first place. I do not often agree with amy3, but on this point I am in 100% percent in agreement and it has caused a lot of the downfall of a once great forum to discuss all things pertaining to online voyeurs. Far more damage that any troll has caused in my 8 years here.

same advice as for Amy believe what u want but i know why these focus groups were created in the first place and it was good because of the behavior of some members and in a sense of the lack of reaction from us as as moderator

How many complaints have we received going in this direction against the same people?

in the end it is normal that those who share the same kind of vision come together by forming a distinct group, this allows them to no longer be polluted by the few members who are harmful to them

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Amy you tire me with your war against something that has no real impact on public forum, even Stncld has already told you

believe what you want if it allows you to sleep better at night

believe if you want the problem come from others and not also from yourself

believe if you want the jabbath club is an orgy of comments to leave only crumbs in the public forum

believe what you want in relation to me

on the other hand I am better informed than you in view of my position within the forum and I therefore have more perspective than you on the events of the forum

I'm not at war, I'm just trying to explain things as I see them. I don't post in the VHTV forums because I don't watch it and I'm not interested it anymore because it has become what I said it would become. I'm not interested to watch people get exploited by shady sex thug managers. I don't want to come back. I'm just here to watch the fallout of CamCaps. 

As for you knowing better, I would just say that you are biased and unaware as thestarrider explained. Even StnCld knows, but he can't do anything about it. Only the Admin can and he clearly doesn't give a shit about this site anymore. Maybe the loss of premium memberships over time will spark an interest in him again.

Either way, take your bias against me out of my comments and read again. I don't think that I am off base. While I agree that I was very toxic to this place, but the existence of JabbathCaps club is at least as toxic and I think far more simply because I am just one person and it is many. 

I don't think that the VHTV forums will grow again until these clubs are banned. I'm perfectly fine with whatever happens. I'm only watching to see. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

same advice as for Amy believe what u want but i know why these focus groups were created in the first place and it was good because of the behavior of some members and in a sense of the lack of reaction from us as as moderator

How many complaints have we received going in this direction against the same people?

in the end it is normal that those who share the same kind of vision come together by forming a distinct group, this allows them to no longer be polluted by the few members who are harmful to them

Yes I know why , I have explained quite clearly to everyone on this forum as to why the groups were created moos. This forum is rated PG now compared to what it was when I first joined it eight years ago and that in itself has led to the deterioration of this great place to discuss your opinion. Still it is not good enough for the few paying members that remain and soon CC will go the way of our sister site, now renamed for the 3rd time due to low participation and membership Discussed.cc. I guess some how you have forgot that being a Mod means the betterment and success of the forum comes first and foremost above your personal opinions, desires, wants and needs. It is not about the few trolls that will always be there to piss people off, but increasing the membership base, and not expelling them because they disagree a with point of view.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Have you noticed that all the bad members are gone? The public forum is all theirs, yet they still refrain Why? Seems pretty pitiful and shitty to harm the very platform that allows them to exist doesn't it. The ad value of CamCaps has plummetted because of the lack of content. And you, as a moderator, defend them for doing it. Whose side are you on?