Clubs

Amy3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I have explained quite clearly to everyone on this forum as to why the groups were created moos.

I find it hilarious that when you first joined your PM group because of RLC pics and info you find that perfectly fine, but when other PM groups start because of the trolls that are a constant nuisance to other members and all of a sudden it's some big problem. And as a member of PM groups and other clubs, I can 100% confirm that not only were they started strictly due to those same trolls but those spaces are infinitely more pleasant.

• Like 3

Ah yes, indeed! And that's why I say you are biased @moos54because you would rather keep your place at the table in the clubs and PMs then try to expand the base of commenters in the public forums. Moderators should not belong to clubs. StnCld doesn't and neither should you. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I find it hilarious that when you first joined your PM group because of RLC pics and info you find that perfectly fine, but when other PM groups start because of the trolls that are a constant nuisance to other members and all of a sudden it's some big problem. And as a member of PM groups and other clubs, I can 100% confirm that not only were they started strictly due to those same trolls but those spaces are infinitely more pleasant.

Double standards that you apply are just as hilarious as you are one of the trolls I speak of !!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sure they are! But they are also killing the hand that feeds them. The admin is a fool to allow you intolerant people to steal his content. RLC clubs make sense because of the pic ban, but there is no good reason to allow VHTV clubs to exist when they do so much damage to public forum via the bullying you guys do and on top that the intentional withholding of posting content. 

How many times have you tried to intentionally to piss a members off on this forum for their posts ? EXPLAINED !!!

BTW Misc, Myself and another member didn't join but were the creators of the group so members would no longer be banned for sharing Pics, Gifs, and Video's.

How many times have you tried to intentionally to piss a members off on this forum for their posts ? EXPLAINED !!!

Except I'm not the one blaming clubs for any reason. I think clubs and PM groups are healthy for whatever reason they choose to exists, even if they started because of me. And I fully accept that I've pissed people off that usually attack other members or myself. I never apologized for that and I never will.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Except I'm not the one blaming clubs for any reason. I think clubs and PM groups are healthy for whatever reason they choose to exists, even if they started because of me. And I fully accept that I've pissed people off that usually attack other members or myself. I never apologized for that and I never will.

I am, because I know that they have led to the and numbers don't lie, they actually tell the truth to the loss of membership as well as participation and the downfall of CC. Once again I don't often agree amy3 but in this case that member is absolutely correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Myself and another member didn't join but were the creators of the group

Just further proves my point. You create a group and think it's fine, but others create a group and you think it's bad.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Ah yes, indeed! And that's why I say you are biased @moos54because you would rather keep your place at the table in the clubs and PMs then try to expand the base of commenters in the public forums. Moderators should not belong to clubs. StnCld doesn't and neither should you. 

Stncld has never had a problem being part of a group, usually he doesn't stay because it fills his inbox with messages 😁

for my case i just like chatting with people and people seem to like chatting with me, when i am chatting in pm i am just a simple member and i dont see why a moderator  would not have the right to chat with people, we are not just the police of this forum