Clubs

Amy3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just further proves my point. You create a group and think it's fine, but others create a group and you think it's bad.

Yes absolutely, and to mine and Euromikes regret now !!! though he no longer participates, he does read the forum or what is left of it as he would say.

11 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Since JabbathCaps club reopened CC has dropped from 20k to 140+k on Alexa. 

and during this same period you insulted VH and you put a bad atmosphere on the forum against some members, so do you really think that one can blame the problem only with the creation of this club?

I no longer count the number of members who "reported" your words or who came to complain by PM, and they are not all part of this famous "club"

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes absolutely, and to mine and Euromikes regret now !!! though he no longer participates, he does read the forum or what is left of it as he would say.

He is very busy in real life now 

even you are much less active on the forum than you were at a certain time

Edited by moos54

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

He is very busy in real life now 

even you are much less active on the forum than you were at a certain time

As I am moos, but I still read what is left of the forum almost nightly, and I still participate when I feel there is a need for my opinion. I still actually Mod some even though I retired.

42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes I know why , I have explained quite clearly to everyone on this forum as to why the groups were created moos. This forum is rated PG now compared to what it was when I first joined it eight years ago and that in itself has led to the deterioration of this great place to discuss your opinion. Still it is not good enough for the few paying members that remain and soon CC will go the way of our sister site, now renamed for the 3rd time due to low participation and membership Discussed.cc. I guess some how you have forgot that being a Mod means the betterment and success of the forum comes first and foremost above your personal opinions, desires, wants and needs. It is not about the few trolls that will always be there to piss people off, but increasing the membership base, and not expelling them because they disagree a with point of view.

You, who was a better moderator than me, tell me what is your miracle solution to get people to come and discuss on the forum? personally I have never banned active members precisely by virtue of freedom of expression and in general I only apply the rules of the forum when these are no longer respected

I often get insulted on the forum and yet the members are still there because presisely i think i am too nice and lax

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Stncld has never had a problem being part of a group, usually he doesn't stay because it fills his inbox with messages 😁

for my case i just like chatting with people and people seem to like chatting with me, when i am chatting in pm i am just a simple member and i dont see why a moderator  would not have the right to chat with people, we are not just the police of this forum

Like I said your privedged spot comes before your job as a moderator. You don't see what you don't want to see and the truth is, the VHTV clubs in particular are damaging the growth of this forum. I explained how it does it. You defend that which is ultimately harming the forum. 

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

and during this same period you insulted VH and you put a bad atmosphere on the forum against some members, so do you really think that one can blame the problem only with the creation of this club?

I no longer count the number of members who "reported" your words or who came to complain by PM, and they are not all part of this famous "club"

And I got banned and the ignored into oblivion. I am not exactly active in the VHTV forums in case you haven't noticed. Fuck man, I'm trying to help you understand what is going bad with you forum. Stop blaming me for everything. That was a long time ago now. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Since JabbathCaps club reopened CC has dropped from 20k to 140+k on Alexa. 

Have you thought that you might be wrong on all your accusations? i'm saying this cause you are just rediculing your self with most of what you say.

the lack of content and content and content that you love to refair,its simply cause there is nothing interesting to mention, Nina diy her hairs blue, who gives a fuck? in RLC would have 10 pages as to why,when, how, and blah blah blah, in vhtv most members dosent gives a fuck.

when you got back to the forum, in 3 days you had like 200 post, you were quoting everyone and everything, you know what was the worst part? you wasnt saying anything, it was just an annoying behavior to attack vhtv,and i'm not agaisnt it, attack vhtv as many of us do, but do it when you have a reason and actually something constructive to say, and not just because you have a vendeta with them. i was tired of making a post knowing that you will quote me with some shit that  leading to negativity no matter what.

you realize your solution is to " ban clubs, ban the ignore button, but the PM" so no matter what force people listen someone who they find someone  annoying and they can do nothing about it, that to me says everything about the nature of ones character.and i would rather cut my i nternet that tollerate it.

i'm admiring Moss for the patience he has telling you everytime that you are wrong on your acusations, but you have put your head in the ground as always and accept only the truth you have created.

and i'm saying it also, the pressent clubs that i'm aware of has no impact on the falling of CC on Alexa, believe it or not 🙂

Amy, move on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Like I said your privedged spot comes before your job as a moderator. You don't see what you don't want to see and the truth is, the VHTV clubs in particular are damaging the growth of this forum. I explained how it does it. You defend that which is ultimately harming the forum. 

I've been on the forum for 5 years and a half and I've been using it the same way for 5 years and a half and seeing things the same way

moderators are there to bring content like everyone else and that's what I do regularly

I have a global view of things and I know that other moderators see the same thing as me

you talk all the time about these clubs but it's been several days that no one has published in them while the public forum remains quite active

I won't be taken away from the idea that the primary factors are the atmosphere of the public forum as well as the content that is broadcast within a site like rlc or vhtv

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

Have you thought that you might be wrong on all your accusations? i'm saying this cause you are just rediculing your self with most of what you say.

the lack of content and content and content that you love to refair,its simply cause there is nothing interesting to mention, Nina diy her hairs blue, who gives a fuck? in RLC would have 10 pages as to why,when, how, and blah blah blah, in vhtv most members dosent gives a fuck.

when you got back to the forum, in 3 days you had like 200 post, you were quoting everyone and everything, you know what was the worst part? you wasnt saying anything, it was just an annoying behavior to attack vhtv,and i'm not agaisnt it, attack vhtv as many of us do, but do it when you have a reason and actually something constructive to say, and not just because you have a vendeta with them. i was tired of making a post knowing that you will quote me with some shit that  leading to negativity no matter what.

you realize your solution is to " ban clubs, ban the ignore button, but the PM" so no matter what force people listen someone who they find someone  annoying and they can do nothing about it, that to me says everything about the nature of ones character.and i would rather cut my i nternet that tollerate it.

i'm admiring Moss for the patience he has telling you everytime that you are wrong on your acusations, but you have put your head in the ground as always and accept only the truth you have created.

and i'm saying it also, the pressent clubs that i'm aware of has no impact on the falling of CC on Alexa, believe it or not 🙂

Amy, move on.

I have moved on. I don't post there. You're welcome to your pristine experience. Amy free! Enjoy. 

I explained that it's not the lack of content. VHTV is full of content and I do think that if it weren't for the guard rails set up that there would be more people interested to participate. Whenever someone dates to be negative towards Jabbath's friends they get put on the ignore list, shunned, called a troll, etc...  If someone tries to have fun in a way that goes against the grain of the forums monitors in your club, they get splained and ignored and reported. It's vanilla in the forums and the bosses in the club keep it that way. Oh sure, you can insult Mr. Shitty cams people all day long. That's ok, but if you dare insult certain others watch out cause you'll lose your spot and be done. 

Like I said, the VHTV forums are dying at the same rate as the tenants deemed worthy by the forum bosses are vanishing. 

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I've been on the forum for 5 years and a half and I've been using it the same way for 5 years and a half and seeing things the same way

moderators are there to bring content like everyone else and that's what I do regularly

I have a global view of things and I know that other moderators see the same thing as me

you talk all the time about these clubs but it's been several days that no one has published in them while the public forum remains quite active

I won't be taken away from the idea that the primary factors are the atmosphere of the public forum as well as the content that is broadcast within a site like rlc or vhtv

Nonetheless your forum is dying. If you think it's only because of the content on the sites I think you are wrong. I am not saying that the content is not to blame, clearly losing all of those RLC apt took it's toll, but to deny that the clubs and PMs aren't stealing the forums seems to me idiotic. 

2 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

I have moved on. I don't post there. You're welcome to your pristine experience. Amy free! Enjoy. 

I explained that it's not the lack of content. VHTV is full of content and I do think that if it weren't for the guard rails set up that there would be more people interested to participate. Whenever someone dates to be negative towards Jabbath's friends they get put on the ignore list, shunned, called a troll, etc...  If someone tries to have fun in a way that goes against the grain of the forums monitors in your club, they get splained and ignored and reported. It's vanilla in the forums and the bosses in the club keep it that way. Oh sure, you can insult Mr. Shitty cams people all day long. That's ok, but if you dare insult certain others watch out cause you'll lose your spot and be done. 

Like I said, the VHTV forums are dying at the same rate as the tenants deemed worthy by the forum bosses are vanishing. 

as i said you have created your own truth and unable to see anything else.

i gave you an example of content in vhtv and you didnt understan it but keep saying your own version.

you give to much glory to Jabbath, if i was him i would enjoy it 😄

i have went multiple times very hard on Jabbath friends, even to some "best friends" and many times trolled them, yet i'm stil here and everything is fine, there are no bosses in the club, i never see anyone,never heard of anyone, Mr shitty cams open many shitty apartments, simply as that, Rejoldas apartment has our support cause is not a shitty apartment but belongs to Mr shitty.

anyway, i'm not gonna continue this, cause simply it is pointles, as i said you created your own truth and end of storry, it would be stupid of me keep saying the same thing.