Clubs

Amy3

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Cause I’m fucking Amy3 and there is no way out, that’s why! Well, something like that. Anyways, I have a strong urge to make this place great again and I won’t give up until it’s dead forever! 💋

Hello Amy3 , I don’t know who you are , I am ddhm .Anyone can be a superhero in the virtual world , good luck with your intentions and I hope this strength and devotion you have for things that are dedicated for our entertainment and fun , that you have it also in the real world and any of the problems that are maybe kind of “ I can’t  fix this “ problems ☺️

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

That’s a very nice explanation and of course , always great to at least get an answer , here you make questions and they think you are trolling . Even if something is obvious for others , it’s good to see it written and answered , thanks for a good one misc 😇

Misc is the addict here, not me. He watches this trash all day and night. Has memberships to 2 voyeur sites costing him hundreds of dollars a year and for what? To become a historian of destitute sex slaves working for managers that he can’t even get off to anymore. I guess knowledge is cum nowadays. I don’t even watch these sites other to check on something here and there to make a point. I haven’t paid for any voyeur site in years and I don’t ever plan too. I guess I am addicted to CamCaps in the sense that I feel sorry for this place. It’s pitiful compared to what I did for it and do I get any credit for that, hell no. This place was stolen by selfish pussies who need control everything and dictate what it means to be a CamCaps commentator. I piss on that. I want to inspire them to prove me wrong.😎

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Hello Amy3 , I don’t know who you are , I am ddhm .Anyone can be a superhero in the virtual world , good luck with your intentions and I hope this strength and devotion you have for things that are dedicated for our entertainment and fun , that you have it also in the real world and any of the problems that are maybe kind of “ I can’t  fix this “ problems ☺️

Haha! Well, the truth is I have a very good life. I am a decent person and I am an upstanding citizen in my right. I have a very stressful job and I work very hard at what I do for a living. I am well respected by all who know me. I am loved and I do love. I am kind and generous to everyone who deserves it. For most of my beginnings here, this was an outlet for Amy to live. You see I am a closeted transsexual. I made a choice to live as a man, but I am forever and always Amy trapped in my head. CamCaps was a place Amy could breath and interact with the world as she is without restraint. So, that’s what I do. I live here with very little if any filter. I don’t think as much as I just do what comes to me and I have to then live with the fallout, which I’ve learned how to do quite well. I’m not in a rage constantly as many people think I am. A lot of that is just my style of writing that comes off that way. I can be a sweetheart and a good friend, but if you fuck me over, watch out, cause I am extremely vindictive and I will stop at nothing to get you back, no matter the cost. You see, that’s how it works. I ebb and flow with the manner in which I am treated in return. Love me and you get the best love back, hate me and I become your worst nightmare. My emotions are fragile and I can turn on a dime, but I am also extremely forgiving and all it takes to right the worst wrong against me it to simply ask and forgive. I and the land are one. As I go, so too will this strange place. Don’t believe me, watch and see for yourself. 

13 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Misc is the addict here, not me. He watches this trash all day and night. Has memberships to 2 voyeur sites costing him hundreds of dollars a year and for what? To become a historian of destitute sex slaves working for managers that he can’t even get off to anymore. I guess knowledge is cum nowadays. I don’t even watch these sites other to check on something here and there to make a point. I haven’t paid for any voyeur site in years and I don’t ever plan too. I guess I am addicted to CamCaps in the sense that I feel sorry for this place. It’s pitiful compared to what I did for it and do I get any credit for that, hell no. This place was stolen by selfish pussies who need control everything and dictate what it means to be a CamCaps commentator. I piss on that. I want to inspire them to prove me wrong.😎

First of , where misc spends his money , is totally up to him and doesn’t have to explain this to anyone , his money , hard earned , what’s the problem if he spends it to buy 100 monitors and watch all 100 apartments at the same time ?

You say you are watching to make a point , I can’t  think a more indefinite answer than that . Make a point ? 🧐 I think it is that simple , we hate something or disguise it , we easily avoid . If we can’t , then , Houston , we’ve got a problem . 

You admit you are an addict here at CC , this is really brave from you . It is like you have no other alternatives or means to communicate in the real world and the attention , either negative or positive , that you get here , it makes you feel “ existable “ and important . Feeling sorry for a place that has no impact in your personal world , I can’t explain . We usually want to become messiahs so as to change things that affect significantly ways and behaviors of our lives . 

I don’t know what you have done in this place to get credit , but I don’t think it is a movie that you can appear at the end titles or at the place that the site is registered , they make a statue of you and sign it “ to Amy3 for helping the site to become popular “ . 

All I want to say , this is a site that we should feel proud that we have a small corner at the World Wide Web and express our thoughts with so many thousand other people of same or different opinions ,of different countries and cultures , skin colors or physical appearances . We are all the same in the world , either physical or virtual . The way we can feel that we do something right or we inspire or such similar , we don’t need any approval from anyone , we should just have self confidence , unlimited trust to ourselves and characters that at the end of the day , you went to bed and slept good because you said and did the right things according to your principles and whoever opposed you , maybe the next day you might have influenced them to see things different .

To make it easier for you , if you don’t believe in yourself and what you are doing  you are awaiting verbal approval from the others that you do things right , you will never ever be able to change anything and anyone .  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Haha! Well, the truth is I have a very good life. I am a decent person and I am an upstanding citizen in my right. I have a very stressful job and I work very hard at what I do for a living. I am well respected by all who know me. I am loved and I do love. I am kind and generous to everyone who deserves it. For most of my beginnings here, this was an outlet for Amy to live. You see I am a closeted transsexual. I made a choice to live as a man, but I am forever and always Amy trapped in my head. CamCaps was a place Amy could breath and interact with the world as she is without restraint. So, that’s what I do. I live here with very little if any filter. I don’t think as much as I just do what comes to me and I have to then live with the fallout, which I’ve learned how to do quite well. I’m not in a rage constantly as many people think I am. A lot of that is just my style of writing that comes off that way. I can be a sweetheart and a good friend, but if you fuck me over, watch out, cause I am extremely vindictive and I will stop at nothing to get you back, no matter the cost. You see, that’s how it works. I ebb and flow with the manner in which I am treated in return. Love me and you get the best love back, hate me and I become your worst nightmare. My emotions are fragile and I can turn on a dime, but I am also extremely forgiving and all it takes to right the worst wrong against me it to simply ask and forgive. I and the land are one. As I go, so too will this strange place. Don’t believe me, watch and see for yourself. 

Now , this that you wrote , I simply love , absolutely emotional , authentic and real and needs a lot of “ guts “ to confess in public open forum ( at least me that I don’t  know you or  know your history here ) . Like this , I would then love to spend a day at a cafe or drinking beers or whatever and discuss all the things you have just referred in your message . 

I guess you can see that hate or rage or anger , doesn’t lead anywhere . Peace , calm and relaxation is all that needed to have nice , decent talks , either agreeing or disagreeing .

Personally , my big respect to you and thanks for sharing  for whatever it worths .. even if I won’t ever agree with your “ crusade “ 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First of , where misc spends his money , is totally up to him and doesn’t have to explain this to anyone , his money , hard earned , what’s the problem if he spends it to buy 100 monitors and watch all 100 apartments at the same time ?

You say you are watching to make a point , I can’t  think a more indefinite answer than that . Make a point ? 🧐 I think it is that simple , we hate something or disguise it , we easily avoid . If we can’t , then , Houston , we’ve got a problem . 

You admit you are an addict here at CC , this is really brave from you . It is like you have no other alternatives or means to communicate in the real world and the attention , either negative or positive , that you get here , it makes you feel “ existable “ and important . Feeling sorry for a place that has no impact in your personal world , I can’t explain . We usually want to become messiahs so as to change things that affect significantly ways and behaviors of our lives . 

I don’t know what you have done in this place to get credit , but I don’t think it is a movie that you can appear at the end titles or at the place that the site is registered , they make a statue of you and sign it “ to Amy3 for helping the site to become popular “ . 

All I want to say , this is a site that we should feel proud that we have a small corner at the World Wide Web and express our thoughts with so many thousand other people of same or different opinions ,of different countries and cultures , skin colors or physical appearances . We are all the same in the world , either physical or virtual . The way we can feel that we do something right or we inspire or such similar , we don’t need any approval from anyone , we should just have self confidence , unlimited trust to ourselves and characters that at the end of the day , you went to bed and slept good because you said and did the right things according to your principles and whoever opposed you , maybe the next day you might have influenced them to see things different .

To make it easier for you , if you don’t believe in yourself and what you are doing  you are awaiting verbal approval from the others that you do things right , you will never ever be able to change anything and anyone .  

Some of that makes sense to me. My point about Misc is say, it’s odd for him to point at others and say they are addicted to something, when clearly he is too. It may be safe to say most of the regulars here, that, they too are addicted to one extent or another. 

As for the rest, you’re asking a princess to be a nobody. That’s not possible for this one.  Even though I may have fallen through the floor and into the dungeon below, I still wear a crown and remember.

33 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Oh to who for? you write all that CV to anonymous person,no need to prove anything to anyone.Let Amy3 take her chance to talk about you.😋Just Ignore the people who hanging around all their times on perverts sites and peretned about themselves as decents people ( not against maybe really they are decents people in real life) and what is really odd they give themselves the right here to make judes about others people without looking up for one single second to them selves in the mirror!Uh what kind of the poor world we have to live with🙄

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Now , this that you wrote , I simply love , absolutely emotional , authentic and real and needs a lot of “ guts “ to confess in public open forum ( at least me that I don’t  know you or  know your history here ) . Like this , I would then love to spend a day at a cafe or drinking beers or whatever and discuss all the things you have just referred in your message . 

I guess you can see that hate or rage or anger , doesn’t lead anywhere . Peace , calm and relaxation is all that needed to have nice , decent talks , either agreeing or disagreeing .

Personally , my big respect to you and thanks for sharing  for whatever it worths .. even if I won’t ever agree with your “ crusade “ 

I could write another war and peace novel about my experience with CamCaps. You really have no idea. I’ve done it all and then some. I’m sure I will one day. As for peace, well ....

18 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Some of that makes sense to me. My point about Misc is say, it’s odd for him to point at others and say they are addicted to something, when clearly he is too. It may be safe to say most of the regulars here, that, they too are addicted to one extent or another. 

As for the rest, you’re asking a princess to be a nobody. That’s not possible for this one.  Even though I may have fallen through the floor and into the dungeon below, I still wear a crown and remember.

I can’t speak for misc and addiction , personally , I find all his posts ( that he also does only when he thinks necessary ) to the point and he will only “ shout “ when common sense as people have it in our minds is “ raped “ ( sorry for the word but I don’t want now to either use google translator to find the translation from greek language that I have in my mind to use ) . 

Addiction for me is something that you keep on doing repeatedly although you know you need to stop it and at an extended meaning , it is hurting your health . Alcohol , drugs , sex addiction even , smoking .. 

Coming here and post opinions , ideas , theories and whatever , isn’t an addiction . Curiosity yes , but in my eyes , not an addiction . RLC or VHTV can be  if it distracts you from daily needed things on life or mostly , isolates you from the real world , keeping you inside just not to miss the next masturbation , fuck or orgy , usually from your favorite tenant . I believe in the months I post here , I have identify quite a lot that they are addicted but to be honest , this is of the least health problem creating addictions than the things I mentioned earlier .

I am not asking anything from Amy3 , either keeping on being a princess or nobody , I just state my opinion of what you are preaching here that I simply don’t agree . I believe I would have  never liked you here in the opinions you have for the virtual world , but strangely , I believe I would have had a hell of a time sitting down at a bar and laughing , discussing , chatting , call it as you want about daily normal things in life rather than crusades or “making points “ of adult Internet sites and forums .

The communication and interaction in the real world , of people of course who are still able and want to do , can’t be replaced with all the chats or tensions happening at a forum.

But since it isn’t possible due to distance for all the things I just said , the forum at this point , is a good alternative . I won’t comment more about it and your opinions here or whoever supports you on that , I came here to post reading previous comments , I made my question and I got a more than satisfactory answer from Miscvoyeur and I am totally fine with that 😎

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh to who for? you write all that CV to anonymous person,no need to prove anything to anyone.Let Amy3 take his chance to talk about you.😋Just Ignore the people who hanging around all their times on perverts sites and peretned about themselves as decents people and what is really odd they give them selves the right to make judes about others people! what kind of the poor world we have to live with..? 🙄

Hmmmm, I, um, it’s like um, but I um, ugh. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But since it isn’t possible due to distance for all the things I just said , the forum at this point , is a good alternative . I won’t comment more about it and your opinions here or whoever supports you on that , I came here to post reading previous comments , I made my question and I got a more than satisfactory answer from Miscvoyeur and I am totally fine with that 😎

Oh as you more than satisfactory with the answers from your club member then why asks  the questions if you had your answers already!just enjoy in your club views and let others people makes your mindest opinions about everything enjoyable by glass views. Live the dream oh Little Voyeur in Freud Land 😌

• Like 1

i just browsed through that topic and have only recently learnt about the clubs on this site. But, honestly if i read the public VH forum i can understand, that there are people that just want to discuss or talk about things in a probably more friendly environment, that is (on top) not open for everyone. Just to mention, i am not in any club, but i can find more than one reason why people start such clubs.

• Like 1