Clubs

Amy3

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

:biggrin: Yeah never saw hide or hair of Golfer for about a year now all you get on there is mostly Golfer and Ridge slagging each other off it's just bloody pathetic, ain't looked on that topic for weeks now just got pissed off with those two hogging it all the bloody time. 👎

Come in and hog part of it then.:biggrin: 

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Come in and hog part of it then.:biggrin: 

i lost interest not so much because of the shit slinging, although even i don't think it's good to just let people curse each other just for the sake cursing. thats's just too easy and meritless. NO! The reason i don't participate is because no one there posts their own unique thoughts. It's mainly just people posting links and silly insulting gifs. I don't care to read links, I do care to read people's own thoughts. So, I, and perhaps others, did not necessarily leave becuase of the negativity, I left because of the links and gifs. 

5 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

i lost interest not so much because of the shit slinging, although even i don't think it's good to just let people curse each other just for the sake cursing. thats's just too easy and meritless. NO! The reason i don't participate is because no one there posts their own unique thoughts. It's mainly just people posting links and silly insulting gifs. I don't care to read links, I do care to read people's own thoughts. So, I, and perhaps others, did not necessarily leave becuase of the negativity, I left because of the links and gifs. 

I have never ever posted any links or gifs.

• Like 1

I just reviewed the European General Topic thread. The first post to the thread was April 17, 2018 and the last post was December 4,2020. There are only 29 pages in total to that thread. My very first post to the thread was Dec. 2, 2020. So how have my posts caused people to not post comments there?

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have never ever posted any links or gifs.

That is great! Too bad you are the only one it seems. I happen to think if they would ban links, it could be an interesting place. I tried and my idea got shot down. I don't want to argue about reports in links, I want to argue with the real thoughts of people. 

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just reviewed the European General Topic thread. The first post to the thread was April 17, 2018 and the last post was December 4,2020. There are only 29 pages in total to that thread. My very first post to the thread was Dec. 2, 2020. So how have my posts caused people to not post comments there?

To be specific it's primarily golfer now, but before it was that other Trump hating guy. But, it was plenty of others too. All I saw was battling links and insults. 

I think the root of the problem on here is that the vast majority of people on CC hate Donald Trump and believe that he is an evil person and a terrible president; and therefore,it is acceptable to totally ridicule, degrade and humiliate the man with gross comments, cartoons and videos. I see Trump as a good man and a great president, so I take exception with those attacks. When people attack me and call me names for supporting the president I return those attacks in kind. Thus the back and forth. I have also been called names and attacked for just expressing political opinions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Season 2 Laughing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Pivo Lol GIF by Radegastllama playing GIF

Trump was in the process of withdrawing American troops from Germany against the wishes of the Pentagon generals. With Joe Biden as president they will never remove U.S. troops from German soil. I hope that makes you happy.:tongue:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump was in the process of withdrawing American troops from Germany against the wishes of the Pentagon generals. With Joe Biden as president they will never remove U.S. troops from German soil. I hope that makes you happy.:tongue:

I do not like foreign troops being here and commanding drone terror from German territory but it for sure is the lesser evil for the world than four years more Trump. 

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think the root of the problem on here is that the vast majority of people on CC hate Donald Trump and believe that he is an evil person and a terrible president; and therefore,it is acceptable to totally ridicule, degrade and humiliate the man with gross comments, cartoons and videos. I see Trump as a good man and a great president, so I take exception with those attacks. When people attack me and call me names for supporting the president I return those attacks in kind. Thus the back and forth. I have also been called names and attacked for just expressing political opinions.

yep! the hatred for Trump is palpable. that's fine, but it's hard to have a conversation with links. i guess commincating an original thought. i don't mind the gifs and meme's as much, but with links the expectation is that you will read them. i don't have an interest or the time and so i just give up. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not like foreign troops being here and commanding drone terror from German territory but it for is the lesse evil for the world than four years more Trump. 

Based upon advice from the Pentagon Biden will also most likely get the U.S. military involved in the Syrian civil war which will result in more refugees for Europe and Germany. Trump's troop withdrawals from Afghanistan will also be halted by Biden.