Fan of Holly

So, just started watching again after stop post purge of apartments a couple or so years ago. So, forgive me if this has been covered extensively some where, my search drew nothing...

Is Gina's boyfriend, Holly's ex-boyfriend and if so what's the story on how that all transpired?

• 3 months later...

Hi CC forum, first post here after a few weeks of reading along and catching up.
I've only been following B4 for maybe 4 weeks. And even though some of the veterans here will probably say that there's just boredom there, I've been very entertained by Holly. First and foremost, I want to make it clear that her fitness sessions are quite enough for me to make that judgement.  
As an experienced athletics coach and former athlete myself, I admire her ease in every exercise, every movement. Even when Holly does the splits, it looks as easy as tying your shoes. Also, unlike some others over there, I think she is naturally beautiful. Her smile is just gorgeous. Watching her laugh is stunning and makes me laugh. And finally, she seems to be very interested in a lot of things, like gardening the other day. I'm really excited.
Possibly even a little too much. Because:
Now that it's becoming more and more clear that there could/will be a change at the villa soon, I realize that I'm going to miss her a lot.
So now I got a question for you. Does anyone have anything like social media info on Holly? If so, I would be very happy if you are willing to share it. I can not wait for you to send me a PM. Thanks for your help!

• Upvote 2

Le 1/24/2021 à 6:11 AM, BgLubowski a dit :

Is Gina's boyfriend, Holly's ex-boyfriend and if so what's the story on how that all transpired?

The answer is yes he is, not sure of the storyline, but I do believe Holly had broken up with him long before he got with Gina

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Holly,
I am really sad that you are about to leave.
I will honestly miss you, your most beautiful smile in the world 😍 very much and will not soon forget you (if ever).
I hope to see you again or to hear from you. I just can't believe I couldn't figure out who you really are. I don't even know what to say. My heart is tearing up.

I wish you a safe trip wherever it takes you. Only the best for your future!

PS: If you are reading this, I want you to know that I am always up for a date with you. Even if you only have 2 minutes (like this one: https://youtu.be/3ebLLZYFey8).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1