Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

il y a 31 minutes, GAG-HER a dit:

C’est l’une des filles anniversaire, Leora a acheté son pyjama comme un cadeau. Je pense que Malia sera de retour demain après-midi.

Merci pour tout ces renseignements quelle fête  bien son anniversaire  a sa copine

• Like 4

good night beautiful girls so cute so good so darling 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are all one big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁 😈gunter🦍🐊 chat  👊 gag-her 

gogism patou  daerjohn new york joe

A great night 

A great day 

See you tomorrow 

good weekend

🐈😘

13 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I have throughout my life had many European friends and comrades that I have met through my time in the military and business over the years....Nothing will change with those friendships, but I am not disappointed that we are splitting from the EU...It will be tough for us and for them without doubt, but I cannot stand bureaucracy especially when it is meted out by faceless politicians in another country.

We will survive and prosper, have no doubt..As a country we have always been capable of punching above our weight, I'm not so sure the rest of Europe can say the same, and to my mind there will still be a Great Britain long after the European dream has turned to dust.

image.jpeg.2f025c4c85077c328236195d32a50f05.jpeg

The vaccines have already been a first win being out of the EU that still decides what , how and when .. but I think smaller issues that make the bigger picture , will trouble you for quite some time 🤨

• Confused 2